2019 Head Coach Openings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

19 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

This is interesting to see. I always assumed Mishawaka would simply slide into Elkhart Memorial's spot in the NLC schedule (out of conference games week 1 and week 6). If they are going to be playing East Noble in week 2, I wonder if that means the Concord vs. Jimtown game will also be moving to week 2 and Mishawaka and Concord will play week 6.

Hubbard went through the whole 2020 football schedule on the radio but I do not recall the order but it seemed he said the last game would be Northridge

37 minutes ago, Indian72 said:

Hubbard went through the whole 2020 football schedule on the radio but I do not recall the order but it seemed he said the last game would be Northridge

That would fall in line with Memorial's current schedule as they have finished the season with Northridge every year since joining the NLC. Maybe the scenario I mentioned is what will occur and Concord vs. Jimtown will move up to week 2 and Concord vs. Mishawaka will play week 6. That would give Mishawaka a heck of a 4 game stretch in the middle of the season:

Week 4: Warsaw

Week 5: Plymouth

Week 6: Concord

Week 7: NorthWood

Based on what I a hearing Washington will continue to be an open high school for the foreseeable future.  They are planning on building a field house and stadium on the grounds.  I don't think they wold do that if they were closing.  Maybe Clay kids moving there....

2 hours ago, knights1121 said:

Based on what I a hearing Washington will continue to be an open high school for the foreseeable future.  They are planning on building a field house and stadium on the grounds.  I don't think they wold do that if they were closing.  Maybe Clay kids moving there....

While I agree that SB Washington does need an up grade on their facilities.  Where is the South Bend school corporation getting the money for this?  The corporation has a several million dollar shortfall now.

32 minutes ago, CoachK5 said:

While I agree that SB Washington does need an up grade on their facilities.  Where is the South Bend school corporation getting the money for this?  The corporation has a several million dollar shortfall now.

No clue.  This is what they were telling prospective football candidates in their interviews.

47 minutes ago, CoachK5 said:

Great point.  Not only a current shortfall, but also with the property tax caps kicking in, very limited prospects for increased revenue in the future.

1 hour ago, knights1121 said:

No clue.  This is what they were telling prospective football candidates in their interviews.

Knights 11221 are you going to be on the new  football staff @ Washington?

On 2/1/2019 at 4:25 PM, johnny U said:

Knights 11221 are you going to be on the new  football staff @ Washington?

Time will tell

On 2/1/2019 at 2:31 PM, CoachK5 said:

Back when Mc Collough was there he wanted their own field on campus.  With the finances looming with tax cuts and the fact SB probably needs to combine high schools and close under utilized buildings who knows where anything will go moving forward.