Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC WEEK 1

Worrying me Indian.  You are slipping a little :)  Here is the lineup for the week.  Who you picking?

Penn vs Valpo

Mishawaka vs Portage

New Prairie vs LaPorte

Elkhart Central vs Elkhart Memorial

SBSJ vs Concord

SB Adams vs Northridge

Jimtown vs Northwood

Marian vs SB Clay

SB Riley vs New Haven

John Glenn vs Boone Grove

Bremen vs LaVille

As usual kinda shooting in the dark in week one.  Lots of questions will answered after Friday night.

slow week with our NIC fans...

Penn vs Valpo:  I'll take Valpo only because they are at home/

Mishawaka vs Portage:  Mishawaka should win this one, Portage as been down for a few years.

New Prairie vs LaPorte:  New Prairie has experience on their side, they will win this game.

Elkhart Central vs Elkhart Memorial:  Central has been on the raise and they will win the last Mangy Lion game.

SBSJ vs Concord:  Concord was young last year and should win this, but it'll be close.

SB Adams vs Northridge:  Adams has talent, but are typically not fundamentally strong.  Northridge wins here.

Jimtown vs Northwood:  Both teams are young this year.  The Jimmies may have just a bit more experience, so I'll pick the Jimmies.

Marian vs SB Clay:  Marian wins big.  Clay just doesn't have enough kids to compete.

SB Riley vs New Haven:  Riley will be the surprise team out of South Bend this year.  They win this and it could be a nice year on the South Side.

John Glenn vs Boone Grove:  John Glenn has struggled for awhile.  Boone Grove has a nice program.  I like Boone Grove in this one.

Bremen vs LaVille:  Bremen lost a lot from last years team and LaVille is a program on the rise.  LaVille wins.

SB Washington vs Hammond:  I like Washington in this one.  Hammond has struggled to get numbers on the field.

Edited by CoachK5