Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Updated Indiana H.S. Football Records

28 minutes ago, XStar said:

I'm pretty surprised that nobody has ever returned 3 kickoffs for a touchdown in one game.  

Yea,  we had a kid have 13 interceptions in a year

I know we have had a kid have 2 returns for TDs  

Trying to bring awareness for those who may have records to be verified 

3 minutes ago, sbriant20 said:

Monrovia, 6,368 yds in a season, i remember that! Could've been even more then that if they had played starters longer in some games! Yikes!  What a team that was!

I remember that too as I was the defensive coordinator they broke the record against during the state game.  That was a heckuva offense to try and defend.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coach Jennings said:

I remember that too as I was the defensive coordinator they broke the record against during the state game.  That was a heckuva offense to try and defend.  

You guys did better against us defensively then anybody that year i do believe, i think we had over 300 yds which is still really good, but far below the 429 yds we averaged, maybe the 1st game of the year against Ritter, our biggest rival because we came out flat.  Heck of a team you had in 2015 as well!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

RCHS in 2014 had State Offensive Total Yards record.

THANKS NEW PAL 2015!!!    Meanies!!!!  

Sorry, not sorry.  That was a crazy good offense the Dragons had in '15.  Too bad the defense was not quite as good.  Coulda had back to back titles.  Oh well, got another shot this year.

7 hours ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

Warren Central set the record for Total Offensive Yards in 2003. The Warriors led Penn 50-0 at halftime.

Yes, I had a very good view of the back of Desmond Tardy’s uniform as it was disappearing in the distance ... repeatedly.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, sbriant20 said:

You guys did better against us defensively then anybody that year i do believe, i think we had over 300 yds which is still really good, but far below the 429 yds we averaged, maybe the 1st game of the year against Ritter, our biggest rival because we came out flat.  Heck of a team you had in 2015 as well!

Thank you. 

19 hours ago, XStar said:

I'm pretty surprised that nobody has ever returned 3 kickoffs for a touchdown in one game.  

If I’m the coach and get burned for 1 KR TD I’m likely not kicking at that kid for the rest of the game.  2 KR TDs? I BETTER be kicking squibs if that.  I don’t care how much a coach may like his guys....if you give up two KR TDs in a game we are running squib and onsides 😂

so if someone has had 3.  Yikes. Gonna have to ask coach what he was thinking. Lol

13 hours ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

Warren Central set the record for Total Offensive Yards in 2003. The Warriors led Penn 50-0 at halftime.

You talking for the year or in the State game? as far as records go? 

I just know after 2014 RCHS had total offensive record

then 2015 New Pal came along and shattered that one.   Thanks Coach Ralph!!  :classic_biggrin:

On 8/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, hhpatriot04 said:

Mason at Chatard? @Lysander

Seifrig, Winchell or Sigler at Heritage Hills @DaveMosbey

Big Play Ray at Memorial @tango

??? 

I know we had a bunch of special teams touchdowns when Winchell, Goldsberry, Cutler and Seifrig  played, The 9 year period from Winchells Sophomore season until Seifrigs Senior season Heritage Hills had a overall record of 94-9 and in those years opponents punted to us a heck of a lot more then they kicked off so I would imagine the majority of those special teams TDs were via the punt return .  

I honestly can't   remember the Flippins  3 Punt Return touchdown game in 1999 but should if it happened because he didn't do things like that on a consistent bases like the other 4.

7 hours ago, DaveMosbey said:

I know we had a bunch of special teams touchdowns when Winchell, Goldsberry, Cutler and Seifrig  played, The 9 year period from Winchells Sophomore season until Seifrigs Senior season Heritage Hills had a overall record of 94-9 and in those years opponents punted to us a heck of a lot more then they kicked off so I would imagine the majority of those special teams TDs were via the punt return .  

I honestly can't   remember the Flippins  3 Punt Return touchdown game in 1999 but should if it happened because he didn't do things like that on a consistent bases like the other 4.

Brandon was a great athlete and person. I believe he went on to become a doctor or lawyer at University of Louisville. I want to say the three INT game was against Wood Memorial or Tecumseh. I believe the power outage was against Pike and the ADs and officials called that game. That was when Pike had a coach who refused running clocks and passed when down seven TDs. 

On 8/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, 1911Warfare said:

Must not be complete. Pretty sure Pioneer beat New Pals single season points record fairly comfortably. 

Here are a few omissions for Pioneer in this list:

Regular season unbeaten 43  2014-2018

State Titles 3  (97, 17,18)

State Finals appearance  5  (97,14,16,17,18)

Overall unbeaten  30  2017-2018

Most Points in a season 936   2018

Most Shutouts in a season  11   2018