Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Play Clock Rules

In short, the 40 second clock is awesome and if you don't like it you're wrong!.....just kidding, but in my opinion the 40 second clock has proved to be a better option and no one is worse for wear. I'm glad it's the standard now. To go back would almost feel like regression. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoachVeatch said:

In short, the 40 second clock is awesome and if you don't like it you're wrong!.....just kidding, but in my opinion the 40 second clock has proved to be a better option and no one is worse for wear. I'm glad it's the standard now. To go back would almost feel like regression. 

I love it. So much more consistent. 

• Like 1

AMEN!!!

When we had to go to Illinois a few years ago, it was like a slow motion game waiting on officials to place ball, wind the 25, I was floored,  best part  Illinois officials were like,  "40 second clock will never be a HS thing"   Being involved with IFCA as long as I have been I just said, I will take that bet...... lucky for them I am forgiving person!!

• Like 1