Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

And your 2019 state champions are

On 10/9/2019 at 7:14 PM, BTF said:

Define "toast." Just the offense or the overall score?

Toast: a slice of bread that has gone through the cooking process, creating a generally crispy outside. This process generally occurs in a device called a “toaster.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Steve said:

Toast: a slice of bread that has gone through the cooking process, creating a generally crispy outside. This process generally occurs in a device called a “toaster.”

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, cg_holmeaid said:

I’ll change my 6a pick back to Center Grove. I’ll keep everything else as is.

LOL, someone else must’ve heard Coach Moore’s call to Lovell tonight...

13 minutes ago, Kingfan__56 said:

I think Lewis Cass put 2A on notice tonight with their win against defending 3A state champs West Lafayette. One of the best teams in the state regardless of class. Nobody in 2A will be that good of a team throughout, but that’s why you play the game

No but Andrean plays the likes of Merrillville, New Prairie, Hobart and Lowell. 

Luers even at 2-7 plays the likes of Dwenger, Snider, Carroll and Homestead. 

Pioneer will be ready im sure. 

37 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I agree..... they could fall...it's a tuff road... the thing is... The Kings didnt just put up a fight... they WON .... that's Huge.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cg_holmeaid said:

I’m gonna bite the bullet in 6a

6a- Center Grove

5a- Cathedral

4a- Mooresville 

3a- Chatard

2a- Western Boone

1a- Lutheran

My knowledge on 1-4a is pretty weak, so don’t toast me about it. Any takers for Carmel coming out of the north for 6a??

I could see that happening.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cg_holmeaid said:

I’m gonna bite the bullet in 6a

6a- Center Grove

5a- Cathedral

4a- Mooresville 

3a- Chatard

2a- Western Boone

1a- Lutheran

My knowledge on 1-4a is pretty weak, so don’t toast me about it. Any takers for Carmel coming out of the north for 6a??

I'll agree with all of that except I've got New Pal.  Yes I'm biased and I clearly think the winner of the Irish-Dragons regional wins state.  I just give a slight edge to the Dragons in that one.

57 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

I'll agree with all of that except I've got New Pal.  Yes I'm biased and I clearly think the winner of the Irish-Dragons regional wins state.  I just give a slight edge to the Dragons in that one.

I kinda flipped a coin between the the two if I’m being honest. IMO if the New Pal-Cathedral game happens, it’ll be the game of the year. I just want the tournament to start already!!

Edited by cg_holmeaid
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cg_holmeaid said:

I kinda flipped a coin between the the two if I’m being honest. IMO if the New Pal-Cathedral game happens, it’ll be the game of the year. I just want the tournament to start already!!

Agree, that's a toss up if it happens,  which I think everyone wants it to.  I do think Valpo gives either a good game.  And yes, can we please just get started already. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:06 AM, Ultimate Warrior said:

Prob with Lewis Cass and Pioneer is a First round BRUTAL game. I pray the Winner actually the Loser too don't face injuries. If so it would change the 2A Tournament drastically. Both teams are on the Mountain Top of 2A football right now

Edited by globemstr3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Gipper said:

I also think Linton can make a deep run, but we all expect that!

Appreciate the "love" for the Miners.  However, they still have to get through sectional 40.  I've already posted I believe the sectional 40 winner will at least get to semi-state if not state.  At this point that will be either Mater Dei or Linton since they are the top 2 teams in 40 and I can't see any of the other 6 teams taking both of them out.  I'm thinking the title game will be North Knox against Mater Dei/Linton winner.

Final predictions before the tournament starts:

6A:  Avon over Homestead

5A:  New Palestine over Valparaiso

4A:  East Noble over Mooresville

3A:  Chatard over Heritage Hills

2A:  Cass over Western Boone

1A:  South Adams over Lutheran

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Staxawax said:

So you're counting WeBo out?  They are near Indy, defending 2A champs, and have lost once.  

Yes.  Linton Stockton and EMD is essentially the semistate game.  Scecina, WeBo, Triton Central, and Heritage Christian are just not good enough to compete with that level of football.