Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

And your 2019 state champions are

On 10/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, Steve said:

I mean, the NP offense is good, but it’s kinda a mesh between Concord and Northridge, and we already know how those turned out...

Where's Steve? 🤔

Edited by NP89
Posted to the wrong topic

I keep hearing all of this talk (maybe overconfidence??) about how NP is going to crush Plymouth (other than Boilernation’s comment just now). New Prairie’s strength is running. All Plymouth has to do is block the run (especially up the middle) and if that goes poorly for NP, they are left with throwing against a defense known for stopping the pass game. I’m not saying that Plymouth is guaranteed the W. I truly think that this will be a close and a great game to watch. Either team will have to really work for the victory and whoever does will be making it to state in my opinion.  

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

what's the size of Plymouth front 7/8?   We scrimmaged NP this summer and the pure size of those dudes was something else.   They could just wedge block you for 4 yards a clip and hard to do something about it 

Pretty big. I wouldn’t count the Rockies’ defense out. It’s going to be a fun game to watch. 

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

what's the size of Plymouth front 7/8?   We scrimmaged NP this summer and the pure size of those dudes was something else.   They could just wedge block you for 4 yards a clip and hard to do something about it 

I just looked at NP’s roster. Not sure how many actually play, but they have some BIG boys listed as OL/DL. I have heard they have a Sophomore OL who will be a highly rated D1 recruit.

Edited by Boilernation