10 Sheridan 18
  West Washington 14
  North Central (Farmersburg) 6
  Milan 4
  North Decatur 1

There you have them folks

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Wow. No love for Evansville Memorial despite beating Evansville Central which has a depleted interior this year. Central has studs, no doubt. Memorial going from 3A to 4A isn't a huge change given their SoS and conference. 

They are 10th. That probably about right not knowing how good the squad is and losing crucial players to graduation.  I’m sure they will climb the ranks as the season goes on.  If they beat central and Reitz I’m certain they will be close to the top again. 

Tis just a preseason poll 

43 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

They are 10th. That probably about right not knowing how good the squad is and losing crucial players to graduation.  I’m sure they will climb the ranks as the season goes on.  If they beat central and Reitz I’m certain they will be close to the top again. 

Tis just a preseason poll 

State Champions in a class that was probably better than 4A last year... It's not hard. Why am I advocating for a private school like Memorial? Too much sand and dust in the brain here in Iraq.

A cat will win regardless at Jerry Brewer Alumni Crusades Artificial Turf Field. Or is it stadium. It's Jasper and Memorial. Three overtimes, rain and lightning delays, a reurn on Saturday would make this Patriot fan happy.

5 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

State Champions in a class that was probably better than 4A last year... It's not hard. Why am I advocating for a private school like Memorial? Too much sand and dust in the brain here in Iraq.

A cat will win regardless at Jerry Brewer Alumni Crusades Artificial Turf Field. Or is it stadium. It's Jasper and Memorial. Three overtimes, rain and lightning delays, a reurn on Saturday would make this Patriot fan happy.

Ehhh besides all that is that they graduated Lindauer and the older Combs boy.  They will be just fine I’m sure but in no way would I say that this year’s Memorial team is on the same level as last year.  You can’t reload that level of play. You can only build that back up and that takes time

Edited by DumfriesYMCA

On 8/24/2019 at 2:16 AM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Ehhh besides all that is that they graduated Lindauer and the older Combs boy.  They will be just fine I’m sure but in no way would I say that this year’s Memorial team is on the same level as last year.  You can’t reload that level of play. You can only build that back up and that takes time

As I said, Reitz loses, Memorial opened with an always tough opener at a program like Jasper. Tigers ranked 4 to 7 after Week 1. Central lost. Roncalli lost. 

Memorial has been reloading for the past ten years under Hurley. Add in a Castle, Bosse, Harrison or other transfer at a needed spot and they'll play an above average 4A schedule and be perfectly comfortable in their sectional. 

6 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

As I said, Reitz loses, Memorial opened with an always tough opener at a program like Jasper. Tigers ranked 4 to 7 after Week 1. Central lost. Roncalli lost. 

Memorial has been reloading for the past ten years under Hurley. Add in a Castle, Bosse, Harrison or other transfer at a needed spot and they'll play an above average 4A schedule and be perfectly comfortable in their sectional. 

I mean.  You might be the only person beside memorial fans who think jasper is good this year

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 4:15 AM, hhpatriot04 said:

GS gets Southport who defeated Roncalli 35-10.  Southport also plays Chatard...should do a lot to help old Sagarin tie INDY to the South mathematically. 

7 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

GS gets Southport who defeated Roncalli 35-10.  Southport also plays Chatard...should do a lot to help old Sagarin tie INDY to the South mathematically. 

First SWI team to play an Indy 6A since 2008 when Coach Hart Senior did in 2008 I believe.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 2:12 PM, WCGrad92 said:

6A Total
1 Carmel 78
2 Center Grove 66
2 Warren Central 66
4 Brownsburg 53
5 North Central (Indpls.) 46
6 Avon 43
7 Penn 25
8 Ben Davis 24
9 Lafayette Jefferson 13
10 F.W. Snider 10
  Columbus East 9
  Lawrence North 3
  Columbus North 2
  Carroll (F.W.) 1
  Homestead 1

Carmel, CG,NC,Penn and BD lost in week 1.

WC, Brownsburg, Avon and Laf. Jeff have very tough week 2 games.

It's possible 9 of the 10 teams in Class 6A pre-season poll will have 1 loss after 2 weeks.

• Like 1