Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Thank You Gridiron Digest Loyalists for Another Year!

Just a personal note and relaying the thoughts of other admins, moderators, staff, boosters, and contributors...

Thank you very much for making Week 1 of the 2019 football season a success on the forum for supporters of the Indiana HS football community. The server crash was unfortunate. Lessons were learned. Thankfully @DK_Barons @77Jimmie were able to provide us with a platform to discuss and connect on a message board.

Mayor @Coach Nowlin and @Irishman and others greatly have stepped up and taken some of the weight off of other staff.

@crimsonace1 keeps us in-line and is a voice of reason

@WCGrad92and @sr1 are others with multiple jobs teaching and involved at schools but still make contributions to TGD.

@DaveMosbey and @Miner_Pride's consistency is unmatched on TGD and is only rivaled by John Harrell and @Rudy, and a few others across  the state.

Even @Muda69 and @DT thank you for the banter. @Mrs Gridirondigestshared a message with the administrators saying how happy that Coach Adams' legacy and love for INHSFB lives on.

@dawgieinthepound turned corporate, doubt he can find his way back to Casketville. 

I'm still working and living in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (8 time zones ahead of most of you). In June, my father visited for 10 days and I married my fiancee ... You can send me a personal FB invitation https://www.facebook.com/Chrstopher.Johannes or follow my professional work as a journalist in the Middle East for three years now at https://www.facebook.com/cmjohannes812

I plan to allocate more time to TGD: getting the Predictor Tool back up, rebuilding our http://Twitter.com/gridirondigest to more than 10,000 followers by the end of the season, and contributing more on threads.

Again thank you all and anyone we left out like top contributers this week @gonzoron @Impartial_Observer and @Impartial_Observer

Any @Bobref sitings or have @SoIndRef and IO taken that load?

PS: We need more northern representation on the board. If you are interested in becoming a referee, send The Sheriff, Nowlin, me and any other staff your interest...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, hhpatriot04 said:

Just a personal note and relaying the thoughts of other admins, moderators, staff, boosters, and contributors...

Any @Bobref sitings or have @SoIndRef and IO taken that load?

PS: We need more northern representation on the board. If you are interested in becoming a referee, send The Sheriff, Nowlin, me and any other staff your interest...

Not sure what I can do to contribute, but I am here for a good time and long time

1 hour ago, SoIndRef said:

Not sure what I can do to contribute, but I am here for a good time and long time

More than you know. It all starts with the snap. Is the umpire in Indiana now in the offensive backfield like in the NFL or still behind the linebackers... Is it a personal perference, or 6/7 man crews dictate it or even offensive styles?

The poor umpire during the Lafayette game this week probably is at the chiropracter from placing the ball and the white hat is getting a shoulder replacement from winding the clock.. 

17 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

More than you know. It all starts with the snap. Is the umpire in Indiana now in the offensive backfield like in the NFL or still behind the linebackers. Is it a personal perference, or 6/7 man crews dictate it or even offensive styles. Poor umpire during the Lafayette game this week probably is at the chiropracter from placing the ball and the white hat is getting a shoulder replacement from winding the clock.. 

I have carpal tunnel from typing out Unsportsmanlike Conduct reports this weekend.  Don't want to disclose the game, but each was warranted.

• Haha 1