Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Brownsburg @ Cincinnati St. X

17 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

Intriguing to say the least! Other than X being a traditional Ohio power, does anybody know how they match up this year?

I do know their expected starting QB quit to concentrate on baseball(UK commit) and their top O lineman transferred to Princeton so he could graduate early and enroll in the spring at Ohio State. Still multiple D1 recruits and alot of talent.  Be interesting to see how Brownsburg matches up.  Be surprised if St. X didn't win though.

It's always tough to go into that stadium and get a win. I know Warren and St. X had some controversy at the end of a game a few years back that ended that series.

Perhaps the most steps I've ever climbed to get to the press box in my life. I had to use the bathroom, but I just held it until the end of the game because I didn't want to climb back up those bleachers. 

Great atmosphere. The people were welcoming to us when BD played there...of course they kicked the living daylights out of us. Trip was wrong from the start. BD arrived way early and the locker room at that time wasn't big enough for everybody BD dressed, so they waited in the hot sun before warmups, etc. Played sluggish and got it handed to us.

As I recall, BD got down 14-0. Chris Evans caught an apparent touchdown from Kyle Castner but the play was stopped and he was ruled out back towards midfield (something that didn't show on the video). I wish Brownsburg the best!

Edited by BDGiant93

On 8/28/2019 at 3:26 PM, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

Cathedral plays at that stadium Saturday night against Moeller. Warm the field up for the Hoosier state please. 

My old gang with be there tomorrow night!  It's really strange not playing on Friday night.