Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

9 hours ago, Scottish_Warrior said:

Your buddy captobvious said they would play at Lucas oil, I feel like that’s in Indy. Oh and Marion played the 40th ranked overall team in the state and Marion is ranked 11th over all. And yes Monroe central is smaller than Blackford but ranked 104 over all and 7th in their class and Blackford is ranked 132nd I don’t know maybe my math is different than yours. So I’d say that Marion is a tad bit overrated and that blackford lost to a good smaller school that based on rankings they should have lost to. I got my info from max preps.  I like the fact that in a year the entire CIC is down the fandom is out of control. I love the passion teams need community backing it makes the program stronger. Once  again everyone chill it’s only week two. Let’s see how it plays out. And hope all the players from all teams stay healthy. Let their play do the talking. 

So now your saying rankings matter? Because before it was just about “bigger” and “smaller” teams. Eastbrook had a tough night but I still doubt they finish 4th in the CIC. I would be shocked if Eastbrook won the CIC or even the section, but finishing 4th in the CIC is a stretch.

35 minutes ago, panther10 said:

Don’t know yet, Delta was really good and so was Marion. Our line on both sides is struggling!!

52 minutes ago, panther10 said:

So now your saying rankings matter? Because before it was just about “bigger” and “smaller” teams. Eastbrook had a tough night but I still doubt they finish 4th in the CIC. I would be shocked if Eastbrook won the CIC or even the section, but finishing 4th in the CIC is a stretch.

Y’all are special!!! You sir brought up rankings talking about the Marion game and spoke on Blackford getting beat by a smaller school.  I simply used your tactics to explain why this could have happened. Oh and hell yes rankings matter. Losing sure brings out folks claws. Relax you guys will get your first W this week against my Argylls and the universe can start to be whole again. 

2 hours ago, Scottish_Warrior said:

Y’all are special!!! You sir brought up rankings talking about the Marion game and spoke on Blackford getting beat by a smaller school.  I simply used your tactics to explain why this could have happened. Oh and hell yes rankings matter. Losing sure brings out folks claws. Relax you guys will get your first W this week against my Argylls and the universe can start to be whole again. 

What is an Argyle anyway?

so I didn't get to see the Tipton MG game but was able to make the MG Eastern game. Mg went down early to a much quicker Eastern team. The MG "D" was 3 steps behind the entire first half, and the "O" could not do anything.. Then something happens at halftime, MG's "D" decides to show up and the "O" starts moving the ball. So MG is a tale of 2 half's held Tipton to 0 points in the first held and held Eastern to 7pts the 2nd half. MG scored 24 in the 2nd half. Now its on to Eastbrook, I'm sure they are licking their wounds and their chops at a chance to right the ship against my Argylls. Good Luck Argylls see you Friday.  PS MY grandsons first 7th grade game is Thursday I guess they have combined the 7th and 8th to make a team.  So I was told that they would have to forfeit all of their games doesn't seem quite right but that's the way it is. GO ARGYLLS!!

On 8/31/2019 at 1:58 PM, captainobvious said:

The Argyll is a Scottish Warrior. At least that is what I was told by by a dearly departed friend.  As a new teacher I first thought it was a sock and another teacher thought it was a cat.  Julie told us we were stupid, she had a way about that, and explained about the warrior

On 8/31/2019 at 1:58 PM, captainobvious said:

First of all, it's spelled Argyll.

The mascot and symbolism came from a Gent named Campbell, a proud Scotsman who resided near the Madison County village of Leisure. (Lay-zure not Lee-zure)
Based on the history of  the Scottish county of Argyll.