Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indianapolis - Hick Town

BTF

ESPN - Pardon The Interuption     8/26/19

Tony Kornheiser - "Indianapolis is a hick town"

Tony Kornheiser - "when the Colts left Baltimore they must have run out of gas in Indianapolis"

MIchael Wilbon - "I hope Indianapolis loses every game they ever play again"

If only I could be on Tv and be paid to troll and give hot takes lol.

if Indy’s OL keeps up the performance they had last year, they are a playoff team still. Maybe not a Super Bowl Dark Horse to upset KC or NE anymore but still a very good team. 

Marlon Mack will be a pleasant surprise for the colts this year and anyone who drafts Mack in fantasy football. Brissett will have the likes of TY, Ebron/Doyle, and Campbell for receiving. Rogers too.

it won’t be easy but this is by far the best group of guys they have had for brissett and they will do just fine. 

Awesome that you posted this, I didn't catch much of the national narrative yesterday but I happened to see PTI and hear these 2 dumbasses.  When the fans were booing I honestly believe they were just booing the situation not Luck himself.  How were they supposed to react to the heart-breaking/shocking news that their QB in his prime was retiring?  Unfortunately in a giant stadium there's no way to say "We love you Andrew Luck but we wish you weren't retiring 2 weeks before our most promising season in a decade".  Instead all you can do is say boo.

I think this year's Colts are still pretty damn good and I think they'll be a playoff team with Brissett. 

Edited by franktonite
typo

1 hour ago, franktonite said:

Awesome that you posted this, I didn't catch much of the national narrative yesterday but I happened to see PTI and hear these 2 dumbasses.  When the fans were booing I honestly believe they were just booing the situation not Luck himself.  How were they supposed to react to the heart-breaking/shocking news that their QB in his prime was retiring?  Unfortunately in a giant stadium there's no way to say "We love you Andrew Luck but we wish you weren't retiring 2 weeks before our most promising season in a decade".  Instead all you can do is say boo.

I think this year's Colts are still pretty damn good and I think they'll be a playoff team with Brissett. 

Same thing would have happened at any other stadium..............................but it makes Indianapolis a hick town I guess. This is one fan of PTI who will never watch it again. Hopefully there are others. 

13 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Don’t forget that Tony Kornheiser spent much of his career in the Baltimore/D.C. area. He’s just a sour grapes former Baltimore Colts fan.

Did not know that. Good info. Thanks. 

The fact that Luck is such a smart guy and has a limitless future makes it an even worse look for the fair weather , botox loaded, bleached hair and tattooed redneck suburbanites who populate the Oil Can on Sundays.  

Not a fan of that crowd in any way, shape or form. 

The national media is sticking it to Indianoplace, and rightly so.

Edited by DT

On 8/27/2019 at 11:45 PM, DT said:

The fact that Luck is such a smart guy and has a limitless future makes it an even worse look for the fair weather , botox loaded, bleached hair and tattooed redneck suburbanites who populate the Oil Can on Sundays.  

Not a fan of that crowd in any way, shape or form. 

The national media is sticking it to Indianoplace, and rightly so.

I can agree with this. The whole bad situation goes right back to the Colts Mickey Mouse organization. Owner and general manager are the blame for this publicity fiasco. It couldn’t have been handled any worse. 

I will never think of Indianapolis as a hick town, but went down on Saturday was low class.  I don't care if it was a timing issue or not, you just don't do certain things.  Luck was good for the team and it's unfortunate that bad apples are making you guys look like cry babies...

Brissett, or maybe now Osweiler can do a few good thing, who knows, but Saturday was next-level ugly.

On 8/27/2019 at 2:11 PM, Bobref said:

Don’t forget that Tony Kornheiser spent much of his career in the Baltimore/D.C. area. He’s just a sour grapes former Baltimore Colts fan.

I think id be sour too if the cubs left Chicago and left the way the colts did. (Pretty classless). 

I just used the cubs as an example because im a huge cubs fan.

Edited by Ultimate Warrior