Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

week 2 in the EIAC

sit back and listen to me.

Cub Poo @ Boom Boy / River Rats / KFI - Even Though the KFI was lost last week Stink looks for Boom Boy to get his River Rats back on track. Last year KFI started a four game winning streak with this game. Not looking ahead, but get the Boom Tacos ready cause you may just see the same happen for the 2019 River Rats. Home opener on the Hill, should be a show. Stink was told yesterday in the shop (again) that the flamethrowers, smoke bombs (red, blue, white) are all in store for pre-game ceremonies. Boom Boy will be in his fine whites, and the Taco truck will have a new sauce for all River Rats to try. You can't have a Boom Boy Taco without the new sauced called KFI!!!!! 

Boom Boy / River Rats / KFI - 35 Cub Poo 13

Wig Wam @ Casketnation - Last year Coach U had a squad and went into Wig Wam Town and put all the Indians to sleep. Last week the Indians got off to a very slow start (down 20-7) before gathering around the fire, asking for some spiritual help and finding a way to win. Casketnations win last week - okay not impressive over Pantherville, that was expected by Stink. This week is a different bird. Both schools really enjoy this game and Stink believes there is even a game trophy at stake. Throw last year out the door, this year the game goes down to the wire. 

Wig Wam Town - 21 Casket Nation 14

Fake Ohio Boys (oak hills) @ BiG ReD & BlAcK - The boyz from Ohio got the Trojans last year. Stink missed this game last year, but not this year. EC will be too much. EC 21 - O-H-I-O 7

Chicken & Jo Joes @ Spartan Town -  This was one of Jo Joes wins last year. Stink expects the same. Jo Joes will be on the road, but expect Wildcat fans to line the streets by CVS & Cottageville to welcome the team home after going 2-0. Jo Joes 28 - Spartan Town 6

Basketball Town (New Castle) @ Stewart Town - Lions will be marching all over town. Lions win! Lions 21 - Basketball Town 7

Hondaburg @ Green Tigers - Those Pirates put it on the Bears last week, again, expected, not surprised. This week different story. Those Green Tigers are good. Green Tigers 35 - Hondaburg 14

Stink Town @ Bee Hive (Taylor OH) - Stink Town had a good showing last week. Man that Jungle was rocking. When you can get 18 deep during pre-game, thats a good night. Stink looks for his Tigers to recover and take care of business. Stink Town 35 - Bee Hive 14

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Wig Wam @ Casketnation - Last year Coach U had a squad and went into Wig Wam Town and put all the Indians to sleep. Last week the Indians got off to a very slow start (down 20-7) before gathering around the fire, asking for some spiritual help and finding a way to win. Casketnations win last week - okay not impressive over Pantherville, that was expected by Stink. This week is a different bird. Both schools really enjoy this game and Stink believes there is even a game trophy at stake. Throw last year out the door, this year the game goes down to the wire. 

Wig Wam Town - 21 Casket Nation 14

The Clown's prediction is wiggity whack. You went from Tiger BL's to smoking crack!!

Stinky isn't giving my boys down in Casketland much respect this year. Calling wins "expected"...but couldn't the same be said about the Tiger Rats falling to mighty EC? 

I'm just glad I can get out of the Casket plant to catch this Friday's game. Had to work overtime last Friday and couldn't make the trip. Gonna be a fun one to watch...I can hear the sweet ring of that bell already!!!

On ‎08‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:16 AM, TigerLife said:

I think the Tigers & South wins big. EC learns what real fOoTbAlL is. Batesville wins also. 

Tiger Life you mean to say that what your Tiggers play isn't real football?

I agree with Stinky all conference schools come out of this week victorious with the exception of G-Burg.

18 minutes ago, ManEiaC said:

I agree with Stinky all conference schools come out of this week victorious with the exception of G-Burg.

I was able to make the trip to TC when Casket Nation Scrimmaged the Green Tigers and Hondaburg is in for a long night! Stink was generous to the Pirates in his prediction!!

Still can't believe that crazy Clown had Hondaburg finishing ahead of my Dawgs in the little Conference standings. 🙄

2 hours ago, ManEiaC said:

So who wins the Spartans vs Wildcats game if all are going to be victorious?

K9, K9, K9 1.....2....3.....

Stinky prediction wasn't as whacky 

as you thought he may be!

Can I mention STC said Casket Nation would get 14

but to give up 35 I must admit, I didn't see.

The clown will close week 2 at  6-1

So if you want to hit the new sports book at Hollywood 

meet me there and we'll have some fun!

Edited by StinkTownClown

On 9/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, StinkTownClown said:

K9, K9, K9 1.....2....3.....

Stinky prediction wasn't as whacky 

as you thought he may be!

Can I mention STC said Casket Nation would get 14

but to give up 35 I must admit, I didn't see.

The clown will close week 2 at  6-1

So if you want to hit the new sports book at Hollywood 

meet me there and we'll have some fun!

Yep, you nailed it Stink. Missed opportunities and the Indians wanted it more than the Dawgs. Hopefully someone jerks their chains and gets them back on track!! On to Boom Boys/KFI/whatever other pronouns they go by.