• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 Scores and Updates - 2019

44 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

New Pal with the dagger.

New Pal - 28

CG - 9

2:55 4th quarter.

Speagle with 218 yards rushing. Kid is hands down the best player in the state. 

The win wasn't surprising.  The dominant 2nd half and 200+ against that defense for Spegal was.

4 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

The win wasn't surprising.  The dominant 2nd half and 200+ against that defense for Spegal was.

New Pal has established themselves as the definitive best in the state. I'm not sure there's a team in Indiana that can stay within 2 scores of them. It's not that they did this vs Center Grove, it's that they did it AT Center Grove. That's a tough place to win

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WarrenGrad12 said:

New Pal has established themselves as the definitive best in the state. I'm not sure there's a team in Indiana that can stay within 2 scores of them. It's not that they did this vs Center Grove, it's that they did it AT Center Grove. That's a tough place to win

Pretty sure New Pal and Avon are the best 2 teams in the state regardless of class, but a lot of good teams right behind them. Warren, CG (still a very good team) Carmel, Valpo, Fishers, 

20 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Pretty sure New Pal and Avon are the best 2 teams in the state regardless of class, but a lot of good teams right behind them. Warren, CG (still a very good team) Carmel, Valpo, Fishers, 

Warren, Carmel, and CG have elite defenses. But all have offenses that are works in progress. 

6 minutes ago, WarrenGrad12 said:

Warren, Carmel, and CG have elite defenses. But all have offenses that are works in progress. 

Um, Lawrence North anyone?

26 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

SAC is a beast this year. Keep and eye on Snider, Dwenger, Carroll, and Homestead.

46 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

Avon 41  Ben Davis 17,   final.

The west side changing of the guard is complete.  BD may be lucky to equal last season’s three win output.

7 minutes ago, Temptation said:

The west side changing of the guard is complete.  BD may be lucky to equal last season’s three win output.

I think it also says something about just how great a job Kirschner did during his tenure there as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WarrenGrad12 said:

I certainly can’t dispute this. 6A is going to be an absolute crap shoot this season, and I think New Pal could beat any of them!

8 hours ago, Lysander said:

I think it also says something about just how great a job Kirschner did during his tenure there as well.

Heard that BD could have hung around and made it a game if their football team had the same amount of fight as their fans in the stands...

43 minutes ago, WarrenGrad12 said:

They have the potential but it's still too early to tell. We're about to find a whole lot about them. 

Correct.  But Marion is also no slouch.  That’s a quality team and it wasn’t close.