Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PHJIrish

Cathedral 28, Cincinnati Moeller 0

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

You've been convicted of wrong think so now he wants to harass you in a parking lot with all his friends, very manly.

 

I shall go with you and we will fight every last one of them (after the game because I'd like to watch it)

He doesn't want to fight me trust me.   Him, buddys and some liquid courage may just get him to yell and scream.  This is funny actually.  I would still wish him well and good luck to his son if he has one on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

I called them  out in a negative way?  Really?   The lunch is at noon.  The bus is leaving early for a 2 hour drive?  haha....Man give me a break....You answered the question, you can't meet alone... 

Yes sir, you being around the block, you should surely know that Elder has zero parking.  Coming from a Elder gentleman at last years game told me, if you are not there 1.5 to 2 hours early, you will be walking two miles to the stadium.  10,000 seat capacity and zero parking, not a hard equation to figure out.

 

Not sure what the difference is if I meet you alone or with other dads.  I and we want nothing more than to put the face with the name of the gentleman who feels the need to constantly put our boys down.  Even calling a few out by name.  That way when our boys continue to prove that they are a good team, who is only going to get better, they know who truly has supported them and who has doubted them.

 

So take my advice and leave straight from the Blend, because I'd hate for you to have to walk all that way.    

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Being positive and being realistic are 2 different things.  Im happy for the boys that they are 2-0,  althoughthey have played 2 bad teams.  The schedule gets real now

Being realistic would be noticing the team is 2-0 outscoring their 2 opponents 70-14. They can't control if the opposing team is going to play bad or good they just play and if the opposing team is bad then they have done exactly what they needed to. I have yet to see a High School, College, or even Professional team play a perfect game. Every team makes mistakes they can find on film and work to correct. My point is being positive of the team you are a parent of is much better than inciting negativity towards the team. I've seen the call out of specific units and coaches on your posts. Stay positive and give encouragement.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

He doesn't want to fight me trust me.   Him, buddys and some liquid courage may just get him to yell and scream.  This is funny actually.  I would still wish him well and good luck to his son if he has one on the team.

See you friday. For now, stay off this site for the rest of the week so you don't make yourself out to a bigger tool. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

See you friday. For now, stay off this site for the rest of the week so you don't make yourself out to a bigger tool. 

Do you want to meet earlier?  Lets meet tomorrow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Yes sir, you being around the block, you should surely know that Elder has zero parking.  Coming from a Elder gentleman at last years game told me, if you are not there 1.5 to 2 hours early, you will be walking two miles to the stadium.  10,000 seat capacity and zero parking, not a hard equation to figure out.

 

Not sure what the difference is if I meet you alone or with other dads.  I and we want nothing more than to put the face with the name of the gentleman who feels the need to constantly put our boys down.  Even calling a few out by name.  That way when our boys continue to prove that they are a good team, who is only going to get better, they know who truly has supported them and who has doubted them.

 

So take my advice and leave straight from the Blend, because I'd hate for you to have to walk all that way.    

Well I didnt go to private school but that equation is simple.  You have plenty of time to come to the blend at noon...Leave when we are done and have plenty of time....CIncy is only a 90 minute drive.  So what do you say?  Blend at Noon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought the Catholics fought each other in the backyard and stood shoulder to shoulder in the front yard. 😊 Guess somebody forgot the memo. 🙄 This is UGLY! 💩

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, catholicfootball said:

May I recommend the Silver Dollar at dusk

Only those who have been around the GID for awhile would get it!

3 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Indiana: Cathedral, The 500, and Michael Jackson...

Ohio: Moeller, King's Island, and BronBron

409.gif

@hhpatriot04 come on man we could throw Larry Legend in there! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

Only those who have been around the GID for awhile would get it!

@hhpatriot04 come on man we could throw Larry Legend in there! lol

Thanks for reminding me to watch the 30 for 30 documentary on Larry Legend. Although a quick YouTube search returned @dawgieinthepound sneaking out of his parents' house to Nat Town to get something that looked like an "American" hotdog smothered in ketchup and ground beef. My great aunt (Carmel native) and late uncle who founded and presided Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnati would be disappointed at the lack of sauerkraut and spicy mustard.

 

Indiana ... home of vice presidents! Back on topic ... 

 

When can we get a three-year superweekend, two games on Friday, two games on Saturday between Indy, Cincy, and Louisville teams in one of the cities each year? Ohio can even have four teams (population), Indiana 2, Kentucky 2. I think FOX Midwest or Sports would definitely want to cover it, just keep it away from ESPN and Herbstreit's forays into HS football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SenatorFan said:

I always thought the Catholics fought each other in the backyard and stood shoulder to shoulder in the front yard. 😊 Guess somebody forgot the memo. 🙄 This is UGLY! 💩

Ha! I feel like we're one scene away from Jonathon Moxon hitting his dad in a face with a football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Staxawax said:

Hope you gents can resolve this! This is very unbecoming of Cathedral talk on this forum. 

Actually sounds about right to me :classic_laugh:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...