Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 3

A few observations from last night:

1). NV is obviously still very good.  Do they have enough to take down the juggernaut?

2). Are the Trojans suffering from the murderers row or just not that good?  

3). Are the Mildcats still mild or was last night’s 1st half just a blip on the radar?  Likewise, is RP maybe a little better than given credit or was it SV sleepwalking?

4). In Herb we trust....or in Herb we bust?

5). . Is the best going out of business team good or just a product of a weak beginning schedule? Does their coach get enough credit...ever??

6). Poor FC.  Tough times for Mustang faithful.  They need the HOF’er back!

7).  If this juggernaut of an offense PH has gets a running clock next week against a 3-0 team can we all get off my back and call a spade a spade?

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, wrcsage said:

A few observations from last night:

1). NV is obviously still very good.  Do they have enough to take down the juggernaut?

2). Are the Trojans suffering from the murderers row or just not that good?  

3). Are the Mildcats still mild or was last night’s 1st half just a blip on the radar?  Likewise, is RP maybe a little better than given credit or was it SV sleepwalking?

4). In Herb we trust....or in Herb we bust?

5). . Is the best going out of business team good or just a product of a weak beginning schedule? Does their coach get enough credit...ever??

6). Poor FC.  Tough times for Mustang faithful.  They need the HOF’er back!

7).  If this juggernaut of an offense PH has gets a running clock next week against a 3-0 team can we all get off my back and call a spade a spade?

Not sure how good the Attica team really is since two of their three wins came from teams who are 1-2.  Just not sure I would call this game a real test for PH. Going a step further if they do get a running clock what has it really proved? I'll wait til the end of the season going in to the tournament before I would concede that they are really an offensive powerhouse.