Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3...

The EIAC plus the Indians

will head to Indy. Take out 

the Trojans cause they 

want to make that big money!

Should be a good day of football

if you like the Oil Can. Drive up

early and party with STC if you can.

Hondaburg vs Spartan Nation - this game to Stink is hard one to predict. Spartan Town is due for an up-set, but the clown just sees Hondaburg being too much for those little Spartans...... Hondaburg 35 - Spartans 12 

Stewart Town vs Chicken & Jo Joes - Chicken & Jo Joes are on a roll. When was the last time those Cats won 2 in a row?? Heck Alex Smith, Dudley, Links World, Coach Wes....Dang, they are on fire. Free Mullet Shags and Jo Joes all week I hear? Coach Wes for Mayor, signs went up yesterday. Anyway Jo Joes roll......Chicken & Jo Joes 28 - Stewart Town 7

Casket Nation vs Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI - Welcome to the main event - NOT! Stink hit it on the nail last week calling the WIG WAM win....now just need to settle in on how many the KFI will win by. Last year Boom Boy pitched a perfect game vs those Dawgs. The Dawgs were running with their tails between their legs.....This year, heck, they will have them in the "casket" before showing up.....One does not simply get beat by the Indians then turn around and beat Boom Boy, no way! That KFI will be at an all time high!!! Boom Boy gets it done and takes his River Rats / KFI to 2-1........Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI = 21 - Casket Nation 10

Stink Town vs Wig Wam Tepee's - What looks like the best game of the event, but heck the clown may be passed out and miss the whole game. Game starting at 8......the crew will be in rare form. The clown is still flustered after last years debacle. Best news this year, NO RAIN! Wig Wam crew seem to be legit this year. Stink Town clicked on all cylinders last week. Smithy's was rocking on the way home. Stink has some roots to visit up in Nap town.....Stink Town 35 - Wig Wam 17

Big ReD & BlAcK vs Green Slime - Trojans dominate the boys from Ohio. Trojans 28 - Green Slime 14

Lucas Oil FOREVER - Paul Brown NEVER!!!!

Stink I knew I liked you! The KFI was out in full force Friday. The helmet was was looking nice, the smoke machines were as thick as ever and I can tell you the new addition of the red and blue smoke bombs were tight. I just remember getting on here in years past and just reading as anyone who posted for South Dearborn would have just been crazy. Now we have some street cred. Stink has picked KFI the past three weeks. That has never happen and plus this year we have a chance to compete for the Sectional title. KFI believes it runs through Knight Nation. This weekend KFI takes the show on the road. KFI invades Lucas Oil. I heard Coach was working on his fog guns for the Knights entrance. KFI is going out on an limb here, but Lucas Oil will not have seen as many TD passess Dixon is going to throw since the Manning era. Knight fans will be out in full force. You got to have that Killer Instinct to keep us with us. I agree with Stink. KFI takes this one easy.  

There's not much this dog can say about last Friday, Stink did call it. The tribe is good, and from where I was standing along the fence it looked like they came to play and the dawgs were still on the porch. But, I'm not ready to give up my season pass just yet. I'm not sure that game defines the rest of the season for Casket Nation. 

I hear Boom's boys are good. Could they actually string together two solid seasons? We shall see. I am glad to hear KFI is overly confident, I kinda like being the underdog. I'm just hoping I can find a DD to get me to the oil can and back home safely. Anyone know if they will be selling Bulldog BL's at Lucas Oil?? I need some more of those big plastic cups for when I have company at the doghouse. 

Pirates pillage the Spartans

Wildcats win the cat fight vs the Lions

Knights over Da Dawgs but may struggle with no running game

Tiggers scratch out a victory over the Indians  (Hope the roof is closed)

Trojans take out the Ohio Wildcats in a close one

STC, I believe you should be fitted for a Turban and change your handle to Stink Town Carnac.  You almost been spot on!

KFI....good one!

Mo money game: Bad Boyz beat JTMville

Oil-Can games:

Rats struggle but steal the cheese while the dog is scratching

Hook plunders Sparty

Tigre does'um victory dance

Chickentown barely beats Stewartville

The can will never be the same!  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3....

Let's see if my boy....Z can answer thee???

Green Slime runs the ball in OT (1st down gain of 4)

A facemask is called on EC (5 yard variety)....

Can you tell me why it was second down

and not 1st down from the three?????

The crew was hammered at Trojanville Friday....Chuchie even said it should be first down from the 3....but nope not at EC!!! 

19 minutes ago, 1 Trojan Place said:

Rumor has it there were more people in St. Leon Friday than at Lucas Oil all day Saturday. Can anyone confirm this?

Great opportunity this weekend to literally watch every EIAC team and yes that is true. Lucky I got to the game early Friday or else I don't think I would have found a seat. Had an entire section to myself on Saturday. But that's not surprising, East Central/Harrison crowd will always out number the others schools playing each other.

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

rumor has it the refs helped

EC, kinda like they did against SD?

The Clown and Crew made it's way up 74, let me tell ya, that was a long car ride. That construction is crazy. On the way home we were so buzzed we gave the clown mobile a new paint job. Chuchie sideswiped one of the concrete barriers. All good though, we still made it back to Connies before closing time.  Attendance? From what the clown could tell, everyone had a good crowd besides Casketnation & Spartanville. I was crunk...but I still could count their fans. Clown will say this though....Boom City / River Ratvile / KFI & Stink Town had their sides packed. 

Week #4 on it's way - should be a good one. 

17 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3....

Let's see if my boy....Z can answer thee???

Green Slime runs the ball in OT (1st down gain of 4)

A facemask is called on EC (5 yard variety)....

Can you tell me why it was second down

and not 1st down from the three?????

The crew was hammered at Trojanville Friday....Chuchie even said it should be first down from the 3....but nope not at EC!!! 

Yes, unless the foul occurred after the ball is dead, the down should be replayed after enforcement. If it was a 5 yd. facemask, it wasn’t a dead ball foul. I have had to explain to coaches several times over the years that, yes, the offended team gets the yardage they made on the play, plus the penalty yardage, and they get to replay the down. But that should not have to be explained to an official.

5 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

At our association meeting last night, I heard some things......I heard some things.

I may not be a smart man, but I do know that you can't go from 3rd and 3 to 2 and 10. 

Glad my alma mater won but the sequence before the second blocked Field Goal the zebra crew was lost.