Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 3 (first week of conference play)

1 hour ago, captainobvious said:

I wonder if the Scottish_Warrior purchased some more data for his Trac phone, so he can tell how his Argylls did tonight.  I’m guessing the cat (panther) will have his tongue!

Funny you just keep running your suck hole. Funny that being glad MY team held a team to 19 points and me complementing Alex made you so incredibly sensitive. I apologize for basing statements made (outside of being happy for MG) on facts not just fandom and that I looked up those facts on my trac phone like an idiot as you stated. So the MG game went just like I said it would. Along with every other game I picked just like they did last week as well. That being said I left the horrible MG game after the first quarter with my idiot self and took my TRAC phone across the county to watch the second half of the Oakhill vs. Blackford game. Which turned out to be a good game. 14-12 with 3:42 left. When I left with 1:30 left it was 21-12. Oakhill May be the best 0-3 team I’ve seen in a while. Now back to my feelings on the CIC.

OLE MISS will be the CIC CHAMPS. 

Blackford in a second. 

Alex, Oakhill, and for the love of god Eastbrook fight for 3rd through 5th 

6th through 8th comes down to who wants to lose the least! And when you run through the A gap on 3rd and long REPEATEDLY you are saying you want to lose the MOST. As Frankton, Elwood, and MG seem to be complete messes. Hopefully no one gets butthurt this time!! 

11 minutes ago, Scottish_Warrior said:

Funny you just keep running your suck hole. Funny that being glad MY team held a team to 19 points and me complementing Alex made you so incredibly sensitive. I apologize for basing statements made (outside of being happy for MG) on facts not just fandom and that I looked up those facts on my trac phone like an idiot as you stated. So the MG game went just like I said it would. Along with every other game I picked just like they did last week as well. That being said I left the horrible MG game after the first quarter with my idiot self and took my TRAC phone across the county to watch the second half of the Oakhill vs. Blackford game. Which turned out to be a good game. 14-12 with 3:42 left. When I left with 1:30 left it was 21-12. Oakhill May be the best 0-3 team I’ve seen in a while. Now back to my feelings on the CIC.

OLE MISS will be the CIC CHAMPS. 

Blackford in a second. 

Alex, Oakhill, and for the love of god Eastbrook fight for 3rd through 5th 

6th through 8th comes down to who wants to lose the least! And when you run through the A gap on 3rd and long REPEATEDLY you are saying you want to lose the MOST. As Frankton, Elwood, and MG seem to be complete messes. Hopefully no one gets butthurt this time!! 

Or could it be that Eastbrook is just a way better team than you are giving them credit for?  I think that at the end of this season my predictions will be far more accurate than yours.  Don’t be so hard on yourself.  You’re just not that smart!

• 1 month later...