Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Poll: 73 Percent of Republican Students Have Hidden Their Politics over Fears about Grades

Muda69

22 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Trumpflakes

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Thats awesome. 

Its sad to see how fragile the white male psyche is..  Esp in the Republican party. 

They wanna blame women, minorities, poor people and democrat males. 

They refuse to acknowledge the real problem. They don't wanna see success of minorities and women. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Please elaborate.

In lean manufacturing you don't manufacture inventory, you manufacture what you can ship today. It is critical that your manufacturing systems operate at optimum levels. When one of those systems breaks, it's a HUGE problem. It could be anything from a vendor truck with critical raw materials you need breaking down to Todd in shipping showing up high after lunch and any system in between. And if your constraint breaks down, it's costing you HUGE money. 

Perhaps in a former life, Gonzo was "The Wolf"?

1 minute ago, Impartial_Observer said:

In lean manufacturing you don't manufacture inventory, you manufacture what you can ship today. It is critical that your manufacturing systems operate at optimum levels. When one of those systems breaks, it's a HUGE problem. It could be anything from a vendor truck with critical raw materials you need breaking down to Todd in shipping showing up high after lunch and any system in between. And if your constraint breaks down, it's costing you HUGE money. 

Perhaps in a former life, Gonzo was "The Wolf"?

I know what lean manufacturing is,  I have worked at such facilities.  The NHK facility in Frankfort makes all the seats for the Subaru plant in Lafayette;  the seats are built mere hours before they are installed in a vehicle so they effectively have no inventory.    If the Subaru plants builds cars on a Saturday, NHK also works on a Saturday.   When the Subaru plant has it's two week summer shutdown NHK is shutdown as well.

I was just curious as to exactly how lean manufacturing has been so profitable for Gonzo.

22 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I know what lean manufacturing is,  I have worked at such facilities.  The NHK facility in Frankfort makes all the seats for the Subaru plant in Lafayette;  the seats are built mere hours before they are installed in a vehicle so they effectively have no inventory.    If the Subaru plants builds cars on a Saturday, NHK also works on a Saturday.   When the Subaru plant has it's two week summer shutdown NHK is shutdown as well.

I was just curious as to exactly how lean manufacturing has been so profitable for Gonzo.

Once again, perhaps in a former life he was "The Wolf". 

• Like 1