Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ben Davis Fan security rules

1 hour ago, BDGiant93 said:

And I won't deny this. You can ask anyone (heck, even DT) about my integrity though. I'll let my 13 years on this board as a member stand for itself.

YES, that HEATED AVON/Ben Davis rivalry must've brought it out of the students.  Not Warren/BD, Pike/BD, but AVON/BD...🙄

I'll stick with what I heard.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

YES, that HEATED AVON/Ben Davis rivalry must've brought it out of the students.  Not Warren/BD, Pike/BD, but AVON/BD...🙄

I'll stick with what I heard.

Who said the other students were from Avon? Just because they were playing Avon doesn't mean it involved their students. I've attended games at MIC schools where students from a third school were there and caused problems. These are teenagers. They do stupid stuff just like we did when we were teenagers.

26 minutes ago, JustRules said:

Who said the other students were from Avon? Just because they were playing Avon doesn't mean it involved their students. I've attended games at MIC schools where students from a third school were there and caused problems. These are teenagers. They do stupid stuff just like we did when we were teenagers.

LOL.  BD can’t even get its own students to come to the games and you are suggesting a third party school “invaded” the Ben Davis stadium to stir up trouble?

I’ve truly heard it all...

8 minutes ago, Temptation said:

LOL.  BD can’t even get its own students to come to the games and you are suggesting a third party school “invaded” the Ben Davis stadium to stir up trouble?

I’ve truly heard it all...

I've seen it happen at many MIC game I've attended. Many of thesee schools now have rules stating students from schools not participating can't attend without an adult. I was at the MIC game several years ago and a fight broke out in the bleachers below us. We found out after we left it was a group of students from a third school who showed up looking for trouble. I believe it's the same thing at basketball games. It's unfortunate because it makes it difficult for kids who have friends who play for nearby schools from attending.

4 minutes ago, JustRules said:

I've seen it happen at many MIC game I've attended. Many of thesee schools now have rules stating students from schools not participating can't attend without an adult. I was at the MIC game several years ago and a fight broke out in the bleachers below us. We found out after we left it was a group of students from a third school who showed up looking for trouble. I believe it's the same thing at basketball games. It's unfortunate because it makes it difficult for kids who have friends who play for nearby schools from attending.

This is laughable as you are attempting to make it seem like a regular occurrence.  Outside of Carmel and CG, MIC attendance is a joke on most Friday nights.

To insinuate that this is happening frequently is simply not reality.

And how in the hell do you even police it?  If I’m attending a sporting event and am not associated with the two teams playing, I’m sure as hell not sporting my high school’s gear!

#FakeNews