Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
djbowzz

Ben Davis Fan security rules

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Staxawax said:

Unless things have changed, BDGiant93 and his WBDG crew are in the visitors press box across from the home stands. However, being a Ben Davis teacher I would think he is privy to factual information that those such as I do not know.

We are now in the home press box, and I came out of my perch to help. 

It doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they believe. 

Edited by BDGiant93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Temptation said:

And you “might” be biased...

And I won't deny this. You can ask anyone (heck, even DT) about my integrity though. I'll let my 13 years on this board as a member stand for itself.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BDGiant93 said:

And I won't deny this. You can ask anyone (heck, even DT) about my integrity though. I'll let my 13 years on this board as a member stand for itself.

YES, that HEATED AVON/Ben Davis rivalry must've brought it out of the students.  Not Warren/BD, Pike/BD, but AVON/BD...🙄

 

I'll stick with what I heard.

Edited by Temptation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Temptation said:

YES, that HEATED AVON/Ben Davis rivalry must've brought it out of the students.  Not Warren/BD, Pike/BD, but AVON/BD...🙄

 

I'll stick with what I heard.

Who said the other students were from Avon? Just because they were playing Avon doesn't mean it involved their students. I've attended games at MIC schools where students from a third school were there and caused problems. These are teenagers. They do stupid stuff just like we did when we were teenagers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JustRules said:

Who said the other students were from Avon? Just because they were playing Avon doesn't mean it involved their students. I've attended games at MIC schools where students from a third school were there and caused problems. These are teenagers. They do stupid stuff just like we did when we were teenagers.

LOL.  BD can’t even get its own students to come to the games and you are suggesting a third party school “invaded” the Ben Davis stadium to stir up trouble?

I’ve truly heard it all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Temptation said:

LOL.  BD can’t even get its own students to come to the games and you are suggesting a third party school “invaded” the Ben Davis stadium to stir up trouble?

I’ve truly heard it all...

I've seen it happen at many MIC game I've attended. Many of thesee schools now have rules stating students from schools not participating can't attend without an adult. I was at the MIC game several years ago and a fight broke out in the bleachers below us. We found out after we left it was a group of students from a third school who showed up looking for trouble. I believe it's the same thing at basketball games. It's unfortunate because it makes it difficult for kids who have friends who play for nearby schools from attending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustRules said:

I've seen it happen at many MIC game I've attended. Many of thesee schools now have rules stating students from schools not participating can't attend without an adult. I was at the MIC game several years ago and a fight broke out in the bleachers below us. We found out after we left it was a group of students from a third school who showed up looking for trouble. I believe it's the same thing at basketball games. It's unfortunate because it makes it difficult for kids who have friends who play for nearby schools from attending.

This is laughable as you are attempting to make it seem like a regular occurrence.  Outside of Carmel and CG, MIC attendance is a joke on most Friday nights.

To insinuate that this is happening frequently is simply not reality.

And how in the hell do you even police it?  If I’m attending a sporting event and am not associated with the two teams playing, I’m sure as hell not sporting my high school’s gear!

#FakeNews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Temptation said:

I'll stick with what I heard.

Good on you then. Just know that what you heard is not accurate.

Have a great day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and with that:   I feel this has ran its course 

1 hour ago, BDGiant93 said:

Good on you then. Just know that what you heard is not accurate.

Have a great day.

yea, I am siding with THIS GUY 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...