Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

john Harrell's picks...I am going to keep track starting this week

Interesting data. Thanks for sharing. 19 of the 30 incorrect were predicted to be within 1 score so I wouldn't consider them to be huge upsets. 24 were within 11 points which is still fairly close. The average was 8 points. The biggest upsets were Greenwood over Martinsville by 13 and Traders Point over Shortridge by 51 (both were predicted by 21 the other way). Bremen was predicted to win by 18 but lost by 23.The average predicted difference on the games that were correct was 16.

There were 10 that were 21 points so 10 of the 12 at that level were correct. 26 of the 121 (21%) were predicted to be more than 21 points different. All but 1 of them were more than 21 (Ev Memorial over Ev North by 12). In fact, they were all 29 or more with 19 of them being more than 35 points. The average spread was 45 points.

I counted 51 total games that ended up with a different of 35 points or more so there was a running clock at some point of the second half. 6 of them had a predicted difference of 7 points or less.

• Like 1