Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers 2019

DumfriesYMCA

7-1 baby! 

I think at this point, Adams being out has been the most beneficial thing for this team. Forcing them to find other means to score. 

im very impressed with the RB duo of Jamaal and Aaron. Aaron is becoming a true feature back. And Williams is only a tick below him.  

Rodgers  is beginning to really understand the offense and it’s beautiful. 

Edited by DumfriesYMCA
  • Like 2

Great seeing the short passing game against the aggressive blitzing of KC, and being patient without even trying to go deep. That has been missing for a LONG time. Green Bay staff did a MUCH better job of adjusting at halftime than KC did.....also something that was good to see for a change. McCarthy had a plan and stuck to it no matter what with no adjustments. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

Great seeing the short passing game against the aggressive blitzing of KC, and being patient without even trying to go deep. That has been missing for a LONG time. Green Bay staff did a MUCH better job of adjusting at halftime than KC did.....also something that was good to see for a change. McCarthy had a plan and stuck to it no matter what with no adjustments. 

That's why La Fleur's hire was so good.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

That's why La Fleur's hire was so good.

It was shaky at first as expected installing a whole new offense. But there are so many little things they keep adding.  Just layers and layers.  It’s a real thing of beauty. 

a lot of people criticized him because he did nothing in Tennessee...but mariota/gabbert is tough to work with. Now he has Rodgers.  And he is starting to let Rodgers go out and call his own shots more and more as Rodgers knows how this offense is suppose to run more and more. 

7 minutes ago, Irishman said:

My only question is, why does Rodgers hold onto the ball so long when no one is open? Cost them at least 2 sacks last night, one was a huge loss of yards. Throw the thing high and out of bounds!

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

My only question is, why does Rodgers hold onto the ball so long when no one is open? Cost them at least 2 sacks last night, one was a huge loss of yards. Throw the thing high and out of bounds!

I can only guess he thought someone would be open and wanted to make a play. But I agree.  He will likely fix it by himself this week. The man is a perfectionist and his biggest criticizer 

33 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

He has said in previous years he would rather take a sack than have some costly turnover.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

He has said in previous years he would rather take a sack than have some costly turnover.

I think KC's defense is probably one of the best the Packers will face this year.  Then again, ESPN says the Patriots have a pretty good defense, but I'm not all that convinced if Belichick & Co. will make it to Miami...

20 minutes ago, Gipper said:

I think KC's defense is probably one of the best the Packers will face this year.  Then again, ESPN says the Patriots have a pretty good defense, but I'm not all that convinced if Belichick & Co. will make it to Miami...

You should be. That defense is crazy lol

CCEA1E89-7757-482A-9A52-A0EF9EC80765.png

• Like 1

I know it was unrealistic to think the Pack would go the rest of the way without losing, but I DID expect them to compete. It has been a while since they have played this poorly. They have been dominated in every phase of the game. The good news is that they maintain the same level of control in the division with the Vikings losing.