Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers 2019

DumfriesYMCA

15 minutes ago, Gipper said:

The Vikings next Sunday.  So be it.  I’d rather team we’ve beaten twice this season than face a future Hall of Famer.

With today’s win, the Vikings are traveling to San Francisco next weekend.

53 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Seattle.  Fine by me.  Don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t stand Pete Carroll.

“We’ll take the ball and we’re gonna score.”

Matthew Hasselbeck

😬

Edited by Guest

20 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

“We’ll take the ball and we’re gonna score.”

Matthew Hasselbeck

😬

My last game was Favre’s last win as a Packer.....against the Seahawks in the same round they are in now. It was the perfect night to see the game; had a blast tailgating, driving snow, playoff football, and a Packers win. 

• Like 1

NFL...don't really have a favorite team.....but since I live in the Chicago market and do not care to by the red zone package, I watch Bears games the most.

Comparing franchises and if I could watch weekly....I would take the Packers everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

To me, the Bears are a rung or 2 above the Browns on the NFL ladder.

I hope the Pack win it all.

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

NFL...don't really have a favorite team.....but since I live in the Chicago market and do not care to by the red zone package, I watch Bears games the most.

Comparing franchises and if I could watch weekly....I would take the Packers everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

I’ve always liked you!

Survive and advance, right? lol I was certain they lost after that next to last drive stalled and the punt was bad. The 3 and out after the last Seattle score really put them in a bind. But that has been the storyline all season. A A Ron needs to get the ball out quick next week. He cannot press the ball down field looking for the home run shot so much. Take what they give and keep the chains moving. 

12 hours ago, Irishman said:

Survive and advance, right? lol I was certain they lost after that next to last drive stalled and the punt was bad. The 3 and out after the last Seattle score really put them in a bind. But that has been the storyline all season. A A Ron needs to get the ball out quick next week. He cannot press the ball down field looking for the home run shot so much. Take what they give and keep the chains moving. 

I hope Aaron Jones runs for 300 yards.

Oh, and Russell Wilson > Jimmy Garoppolo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Gipp...I am total agreement...he was on it....a couple of those passes he dropped in a rain barrel.  Impressive.

I was just being my typical butthead with my sucks comment.....just funnin'

All good, I'm not the least bit sensitive:)

4 hours ago, Gipper said:

All good, I'm not the least bit sensitive:)

Quoting myself again.  Being that I live near Chicago, I hear a lot of “Rodgers sucks”, etc.  He does have a ring, though, which many of the current Bears squad does not and 1985 was a long time ago...

14 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Good deal!!  My buddy, a Vikings fan, texted me this....

8F314E73-BC56-431A-AFFB-CD81A223CF6F.png

I wouldn't be surprised.  I just couldn't shake the feeling while watching the 1st quarter of the Chiefs-Texans games that all those drops by the Chiefs receivers along with the blocked punt was scripted..........

NFL = WWF?

On 1/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, DannEllenwood said:

I just vomited in my mouth 

• Haha 1

Packers could not have had a worse start. I am not at all surprised. The offensive game plan was ok with play action and bootlegs to minimize the pass rush, but as has happened in the past, Rodgers holds the ball too long. They are getting whipped in all three phases of the game, and are on the verge of being embarrassed. 

39 minutes ago, Gipper said:

NFC title game with a first year coach, things could have been much worse.

They definitely overachieved in what was a “down” year for Mr. State Farm. The real question is whether, now that they have found a decent defense and a running game, this was an aberration, or the beginning of an age-related decline in his skills.

6 minutes ago, Bobref said:

They definitely overachieved in what was a “down” year for Mr. State Farm. The real question is whether, now that they have found a decent defense and a running game, this was an aberration, or the beginning of an age-related decline in his skills.

Spot on.  Aaron began to show his age, but the other Aaron (Jones) looked to be the back of the future.

• Like 1