Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Gibson Southern @ Southport

On 9/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, Grover said:

Most importantly go to the Ale Emporium (County Line & Emerson) before the game and get an order of Hermanaki wings.  Then go to Long's Bakery on Southport Road just east of Madison and get some donuts (cash only).

You can thank me later.

And an italian beef at Portofino's

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, Grover said:

Most importantly go to the Ale Emporium (County Line & Emerson) before the game and get an order of Hermanaki wings.  Then go to Long's Bakery on Southport Road just east of Madison and get some donuts (cash only).

You can thank me later.

There is an Ale Emporium in the south as well?! I only knew about the one in Castleton

2 hours ago, Titandad71 said:

good luck titans, bad memories of sat. games in indy, coldest ive ever been in 2013, and 2015

Maybe we just need a Warm Saturday game to take home the W lol 

ive been excited for this game for a while and I am glad it’s finally here. Wishing safe/stress free travels for all fans/family/players.   Should be a great game. 

1 minute ago, Titandad71 said:

freakin worthless, hope the replay works later.

Yep. I’m just glad the community has sponsors to provide us a radio broadcast every single week.  Especially helpful for people who live out of state like myself 

Gibson southern 7

southport 3. 

Gibson southerns defense doing well.  A fumble after the catch on GSs gave Southport the FG on their 2nd possession. GS marched down the field with no issues after

7 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Yep. I’m just glad the community has sponsors to provide us a radio broadcast every single week.  Especially helpful for people who live out of state like myself 

Gibson southern 7

southport 3. 

Gibson southerns defense doing well.  A fumble after the catch on GSs gave Southport the FG on their 2nd possession. GS marched down the field with no issues after

really steams my clams, been looking forward to this all week, bob bowser is ok, but really looking forward to watching from florida.

Edited by Titandad71
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Titandad71 said:

really stems my clams, been looking forward to this all week, bob bowser is ok, but really looking forward to watching from florida.

I feel ya there.  Being out of state almost guarantees you won’t get to see a video of the team outside of highlights.  Pretty much get 1/2 chances a year to watch live for GS and seemingly it always has issues 

Southport 10

GS 7

southport returns a kickoff to the 21 that leads to a score.  

• Like 1

GS had some mental mistakes in the final 5 minutes of the half.

Southport had a 4 and goal from the 25 and elected to go for it...and in a sea to Titans the 6’5 TE for Southport got the jump ball.  Speculation that it could have been batted down.  That led to 20-13

Then Brady Allen threw his 1st INT of the year and gave Southport the ball.  A few plays later and the GS DB lost the ball trying to turn his head and it was just broken coverage for a nice long ball TD for Southport.  

5 minutes of bad football makes it a 2 score game but the Titans have shown they absolutely can stop Southport and score on them. 

Need to clean up the mistakes and im sure Coach Hart will make the adjustments needed. GS gets the ball to start the half. 2nd half should be interesting. GS needs to get a turnover. They are losing that battle 2 turnovers to 0