What say you?

Friday, Sep. 13
Bremen at Triton, 7 pm
Culver at West Central, 7 pm
North Judson at Knox ©, 8 pm
Pioneer at Caston ©, 7 pm
Winamac at LaVille ©, 7:30 pm

I expect alot of blowouts this week.    

I'll go Triton 35- Bremen 20.                                     If Culver can stop turning ball over I'll say Culver 37- WC 13.                                                      In the rivalry game of week the Knox offense has been really good so far this year.                     Knox 45-Judson 17.                                                  Pioneer 60- caston 6.                                                Winamac will hang for 1st quarter but laville will end up winning 50-13.   

3 hours ago, CoachDurham said:

I see no bitterness there. 

If thats what makes yourself feel better. 

I know you guys weren't very fond of the coaches back a few years ago and i know with the exception of West Central and North White..the 3 schools that were left behind threw a major hissy fit when we along with Pioneer and Caston left. 

You wanna throw shade at our kids go right ahead.. But you might wanna be concentrated on something else. 1-32 is all I have to say. 

56 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I know you guys weren't very fond of the coaches back a few years ago and i know with the exception of West Central and North White..the 3 schools that were left behind threw a major hissy fit when we along with Pioneer and Caston left. 

You wanna throw shade at our kids go right ahead.. But you might wanna be concentrated on something else. 1-32 is all I have to say. 

South Newton may not be as fortunate with the athletes that step on the field but from my experience the last couple years of playing those teams  Coach Durham has made them extremely respectable and hardworking men and to me that is what really matters on down in their lives rather than how many HIGH SCHOOL football games they won!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I haven’t thrown shade at any kids!

No one threw a hissy fit.

You are trying to create your own hot take!

30 minutes ago, SamBacker said:

South Newton may not be as fortunate with the athletes that step on the field but from my experience the last couple years of playing those teams  Coach Durham has made them extremely respectable and hardworking men and to me that is what really matters on down in their lives rather than how many HIGH SCHOOL football games they won!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We will have the program back to respectability soon. It just takes time when you start 4-5 freshman every year for 3 years! But we show up and play hard all game.

5 minutes ago, CoachDurham said:

Thank you very much for the kind words! We will have the program back to respectability soon. It just takes time when you start 4-5 freshman every year for 3 years! But we show up and play hard all game.

SN has great kids and the FFA is TOP NOTCH out there! Still waiting on them to get The Pit squared away...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SamBacker said:

Haha really? You are the biggest hypocrite. You routinely put down winamac kids on here and on JH's. Save the sermon for on Sunday. 

Again. He wants to throw show shade at our kids be my guest but prepared for some shade back. 

Its absolutely hilarious to see you post on multiple names on here and on JH and post total opposite views on each site. 

Gosh you guys must really be bored. 

1 hour ago, CoachDurham said:

Yet when Winamac did that in 10 and 11 you were hopping on a diff train. I didnt forget. 😀😳

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

26 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Haha really? You are the biggest hypocrite. You routinely put down winamac kids on here and on JH's. Save the sermon for on Sunday. 

Again. He wants to throw show shade at our kids be my guest but prepared for some shade back. 

Its absolutely hilarious to see you post on multiple names on here and on JH and post total opposite views on each site. 

Yet when Winamac did that in 10 and 11 you were hopping on a diff train. I didnt forget. 😀😳

As someone who is on here alot I dont see anyone put down winamac kids.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I know you think you have everything figured out on who is who but I know for a fact you don’t know who I am! You might want to gather a little more evidence before you go assuming!

2 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

What in the world are you talking about?

45 minutes ago, SamBacker said:

I know you think you have everything figured out on who is who but I know for a fact you don’t know who I am! You might want to gather a little more evidence before you go assuming!

I know who you are. You don't fool me. 

I know a Pioneer coach has a screen name he solely uses at his job, another when hes at home and another when hes at the school after practice. 

I also know Pioneer coaches share a user name. You can lie all you want and say it doesn't happen but I know it does. 

1 hour ago, Mayo77 said:

As someone who is on here alot I dont see anyone put down winamac kids.    

As someone who was on here from around 2005 to 2010.. Then again from 2012 to 2014... And who would read periodically from that point on. I saw a lot, easy for you to say cause all youd do is turn a blind eye. 

Its fine. As far as I can tell other then fine print and some other posters. The rest of you still haven't grown up from the last time I was on here. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I know who you are. You don't fool me. 

I know a Pioneer coach has a screen name he solely uses at his job, another when hes at home and another when hes at the school after practice. 

I also know Pioneer coaches share a user name. You can lie all you want and say it doesn't happen but I know it does. 

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/peanuts_2a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disdain 1

9 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

As someone who was on here from around 2005 to 2010.. Then again from 2012 to 2014... And who would read periodically from that point on. I saw a lot, easy for you to say cause all youd do is turn a blind eye. 

Its fine. As far as I can tell other then fine print and some other posters. The rest of you still haven't grown up from the last time I was on here. 

KH you take everything too personally man, let it go. Ppl aren't out to get you or the Winamac program.

I feel i am the only person who can speak with absolute authority on all this ridiculousness.  

IP Addresses, 2 step verification, and many other behind the scene actions that I have access to tells me a story.  

This story is way different then the current narrative. 

My man, Ultimate Warrior, take a HEAVY piece of advice from the 1 guy who actually green lighted your account , what you think it seems is farthest from the reality.   HOWEVER, based on your little diatribe, it looks like you we had an influx of Pioneer supporters sign up from last night....maybe some old friends of yours.   So you did accomplish that 

ALOT OF WASTED ENERGY 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Okay folks . . . Week #4 HNAC Schedule

What say you?

Friday, Sep. 13
Bremen at Triton, 7 pm
Culver at West Central, 7 pm
North Judson at Knox ©, 8 pm
Pioneer at Caston ©, 7 pm
Winamac at LaVille ©, 7:30 pm

Triton & Bremen: Triton wins 35-20

Culver & West Central: Culver wins 42-12

Judson & Knox: Statement game for a ranked Knox squad. Knox wins 48-8

Pioneer & Caston: *UPSET WATCH*.              

I’m just kidding. Pioneer wins 60-18 

LaVille & Winamac: LaVille wins 49-6

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I feel i am the only person who can speak with absolute authority on all this ridiculousness.  

IP Addresses, 2 step verification, and many other behind the scene actions that I have access to tells me a story.  

My man, Ultimate Warrior, take a HEAVY piece of advice from the 1 guy who actually green lighted your account , what you think it seems is farthest from the reality.   HOWEVER, based on your little diatribe, it looks like you we had an influx of Pioneer supporters sign up from last night....maybe some old friends of yours.   So you did accomplish that 

ALOT OF WASTED ENERGY 

image.jpeg.4ec55376f63c88a60e0e9b31875ed377.jpeg 

I love it when friends get together!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

ALOT OF WASTED ENERGY 

Big Brother 🙂

19 minutes ago, Offintheyard said:

:classic_ninja: Careful, @Coach Nowlin could be watching you. He's sneaky like a ninja. :classic_ninja: 🤣

he's too good of a dude.  good friend of mine.  i like joking w my dude.  

sorry i couldnt give you a lol emoji thingy....apparently i used them all up for a bit.

Friday, Sep. 13
Bremen at Triton - Going with the Trojans
Culver at West Central - The Cavs
North Judson at Knox - Knox
Pioneer at Caston - Pioneer 

Winamac at LaVille - LaVille 

didn't mean to rattle the Hornets nest.

Winamac will come around. We've seen many Athletic team's have tough times.  

as always,  the game is better 

from_the_sidelines007