Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

10 hours ago, littledog said:

KH you take everything too personally man, let it go. Ppl aren't out to get you or the Winamac program.

Eh, thats debatable. Theres lots of people that want to see them fail. That's fine, i like it that way. 2012 through 2014 for the program was special and but all those people wanting them to fail made it a bit sweeter. Well get back to that. Well be decent next year and 2021 should be fun... I hope Barr is giving time cuz the influx of talent from the 4th through 7th graders football, basketball and baseball wise are making people hopeful. 

51 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Eh, thats debatable. Theres lots of people that want to see them fail. That's fine, i like it that way. 2012 through 2014 for the program was special and but all those people wanting them to fail made it a bit sweeter. Well get back to that. Well be decent next year and 2021 should be fun... I hope Barr is giving time cuz the influx of talent from the 4th through 7th graders football, basketball and baseball wise are making people hopeful. 

Honest question- Do you think he’ll be given that chance if things continue this year like they have the last two? 

7 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

Honest question- Do you think he’ll be given that chance if things continue this year like they have the last two? 

When he was hired. It was a 4-3 vote and one of his nos got voted out...last I knew that guy that replaced him is a Craig Barr supporter...that leaves it at 5-2 so unless 2 others flip. He's good. 

If they lose out hes a goner i imagine. I think if they go 4-5 to 6-3 which is possible and do well in sectionals which is possible. They'll keep him. 

Bremen - this one could go either way as both teams are down from last year

Culver - WC has some speedy backs if they can ever get the ball from the Cavs.  Culver’s physicality wins a close one

Knox - won’t be as close as most on here think 

Pioneer - credit to the Caston kids for keeping the program going, but this one will be lopsided

Laville - Lancers will take out some frustration from last week on the Warriors.

Friday, Sep. 13
Bremen at Triton - This is the only game with some intrigue this week.  Triton has only beaten Bremen 2 times in the last 35 years.  I think Triton is capable of competing, but they won't.  Bremen has been looking forward to a winnable game on their schedule.  This will be a large Bremen win, one of only a couple on the season.  Next week against Clay is the other one.  Bremen 35-13
Culver at West Central - Culver should control the game with methodical drives that end in scores.  Not a ton of scoring in this one, but I don't think it will be close.  Culver 28-6
North Judson at Knox - Rivalry games can be unpredictable!  I love a motivated underdog in a rivalry game!  But I don't think this one will live up to the last couple of close games.  The Redskins should run away with this one.  Knox 35-14
Pioneer at Caston - The only question in this game is:  Will either Lewellan be tackled tonight?  The Panther JV won't be able to keep from scoring.  Running clock won't help.  Pioneer 76-0
Winamac at LaVille - The Warriors will probably get on the board in this one, but I don't see them moving the ball with any consistency.  The Lancers will score easily and often.  LaVille 45-7

22 minutes ago, FinePrint said:

Friday, Sep. 13
Bremen at Triton - This is the only game with some intrigue this week.  Triton has only beaten Bremen 2 times in the last 35 years.  I think Triton is capable of competing, but they won't.  Bremen has been looking forward to a winnable game on their schedule.  This will be a large Bremen win, one of only a couple on the season.  Next week against Clay is the other one.  Bremen 35-13
Culver at West Central - Culver should control the game with methodical drives that end in scores.  Not a ton of scoring in this one, but I don't think it will be close.  Culver 28-6
North Judson at Knox - Rivalry games can be unpredictable!  I love a motivated underdog in a rivalry game!  But I don't think this one will live up to the last couple of close games.  The Redskins should run away with this one.  Knox 35-14
Pioneer at Caston - The only question in this game is:  Will either Lewellan be tackled tonight?  The Panther JV won't be able to keep from scoring.  Running clock won't help.  Pioneer 76-0
Winamac at LaVille - The Warriors will probably get on the board in this one, but I don't see them moving the ball with any consistency.  The Lancers will score easily and often.  LaVille 45-7

BOLD PREDICTION- Addai Lewellen WILL NOT be tackled tonight!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FarmerFran said:

BOLD PREDICTION- Addai Lewellen WILL NOT be tackled tonight!

I am willing to take this action. You didn't say who, and there could be a larger person in a black ski mask carrying a bag of wagon masters that could take him down.

I would also venture to say that this would be due to him sitting out to get healthy.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CoachDurham said:

I am willing to take this action. You didn't say who, and there could be a larger person in a black ski mask carrying a bag of wagon masters that could take him down.

I would also venture to say that this would be due to him sitting out to get healthy.

Well, looks like the odds on the "No" answer to that question just went up by about 50%!  Ha!

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, FinePrint said:

There doesn't appear to be much excitement about this week's docket of games.  None of the games should be close.  I'm still waiting for Knox to do something that will convince me they have a shot at Pioneer.  A big win this week would help.  Culver should run all over WC.  LaVille will destroy Winamac out of frustration.  And Caston won't get a first down against Pioneer.  Triton MIGHT be able to give Bremen a little challenge, but I'm not holding my breath.

Good luck to your Trojans, I know Bremen is not the team they have been but they are still Bremen, but anything can happen under the Friday night lights

Bremen @ Triton 

The Lions are going to put it on the Trojans tonight... Lions 28 - 7

Culver @ West Central

Culver is going to pound it down the throats of WC... Cavs 52 - 12

NJSP @ Knox

Starke County Super Bowl here... I expect the Jays to get deep into the the playbook tonight... Lambert should be flipping the page in the playbook tonight unlike vs North Newton... Knox should come out slinging the ball around... but it’s never safe to say never in this rivalry... Jays are coming out in the Gary Cox style defense... Should be a bloodbath as always.... Skins 35 - 14 

Pioneer @ Caston ...

Winamac @ LaVille 

should be a close one in Lakeville... Lancers 56 - 14

12 minutes ago, Wild Frogs said:

NJSP @ Knox

Starke County Super Bowl here... I expect the Jays to get deep into the the playbook tonight... Lambert should be flipping the page in the playbook tonight unlike vs North Newton... Knox should come out slinging the ball around... but it’s never safe to say never in this rivalry... Jays are coming out in the Gary Cox style defense... Should be a bloodbath as always.... Skins 35 - 14 

That highlighted statement alone disqualifies you for talking anything Judson Football related.   

This man would like to have a word with you

orkis.jpg

You know,  IFCA, Hall of Fame Coach.......   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

That highlighted statement alone disqualifies you for talking anything Judson Football related.   

orkis.jpg

Real props to anyone that can tell me if that's Coach O at the age of 18 or 60.  The guy doesn't age.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

orkis.jpg

Coach OOOOOOOOOOOO

One of the best DC's this area has ever had. I met him a couple times. Nice guy, learned a lot. 

Wish I could have got in a car with he and pappa Jack Hendryx from Winamac...and drove around...both knew their D. 

Is his son still coaching at New Prairie with Radtke?

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

11 hours ago, FinePrint said:

Friday, Sep. 13

Pioneer score was very close to your prediction!

Congrats to LaVille. 

Doyle, Dill, Watts and Pope are tough. Czarnecki is a stud kicker. 

Down 13-0 at half and 20-6 after 3. Warriors just ran out of gas and LaVille pulled away and won 35-6

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

Not sure where Watts was last week against Pioneer, he only touched the ball twice last week and this week he’s the featured back!  This game shouldn’t of been as close as what it was!  Undisciplined penalty’s costed Laville all night.  Their passing game just isn’t what I expected to see this year.  Watts and Dill need to be the focus on offense, then the rest.  You can’t coach speed!!  You would think that would be obvious.  It will continue to work against a weak teams but never going to get by Knox, Pioneer or 2A sectional.  

1 minute ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Not sure where Watts was last week against Pioneer, he only touched the ball twice last week and this week he’s the featured back!  This game shouldn’t of been as close as what it was!  Undisciplined penalty’s costed Laville all night.  Their passing game just isn’t what I expected to see this year.  Watts and Dill need to be the focus on offense, then the rest.  You can’t coach speed!!  You would think that would be obvious.  It will continue to work against a weak teams but never going to get by Knox, Pioneer or 2A sectional.  

Yeah. It could have been 20-20 going into the 4th. 

Warriors gotta learn to convert red zone chances into touchdowns. 

1 hour ago, TurfToe said:

Well hellllllooooo HNAC seems like I get the pleasure of trolling for at least this week. Any thoughts Glenn vs Knox?

I didnt think Knox looked good Friday night and still won by 28.    Glenn is much improved but think Knox will win by more than 17.