Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 4

8 Ball, 8 Ball, 8 Ball 1.2.3.

You mention the word "Crazy"

and all I can think of is Buckcherry!!!

It was a few years back, but that was the theme

the Bad Boyz rolled in and the ladies screamed. 

Buckcherry FOREVER - 8 Balls NEVER!

Edited by StinkTownClown

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Buckcherry FOREVER - 8 Balls NEVER!

Stink,

This reminds me of some of our local radio personalities...

bringing up the time warp like the CazMan and bustin our the “Forever and Never” like the Wild Man Walker...

do the talents of the STC ever end???

Anyone have some insight on the chicken-cats? Heard they have the full spread and are throwing the pigskin around like it’s an order of  hot jojos!

Does coach Gilly have some players? 

Could FC Chickenati be a threat?

Will the grass actually be cut this Friday night?

14 hours ago, troyfan said:

Anyone have some insight on the chicken-cats? Heard they have the full spread and are throwing the pigskin around like it’s an order of  hot jojos!

Went to watch the nephew play Lawrenceburg last Saturday, went up early to see the other EIAC teams. They're spread but they ran over Rushville.

No Dudley's but they have some solid guys.

To East Central? No.

Image result for seriously meme

Edited by Fortune Teller
  • Haha 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Here are some facts coming from STC.....

1) BiG ReD & BlAcK will cover the spread. Even the 36" grass won't slow Trojanville down. The Trojans dismal offense will get going. Jo Joes will have issues all over the field. Take the chalk......Trojans -34.5

2) Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI - Does anyone else have a first 4 games like KFI (Owl City 3-0, Cub Poo 0-3, Casket Nation 1-2, Spartan Town 0-3) No wonder Boom Boys is excited. But keep it all is perspective....KFI has also lost those games before.  KFI -35 cause Boom Boy will leave his starting QB in when up 35 to still sling it. Can someone from Casket Nation confirm? River Rats still had their starting QB in up 35 and still throwing? Let me guess...Old chip off the block "not my job to stop my  offense"

3) Casket Nation will get back on track. Lions just don't have the fire power to keep up with that new revamped Dawg Pound offense. But that defense, they better get some more bite or maybe, just maybe the Lions keep it close. Taking the Lions and the points. LIons +13.5

4) Does the STC Crew hit up Stories before the game. Not even a question. My man Don always takes care of the crew I also heard that the team bus has ordered 89 tenderloins for after the game. Best game in the conference tonight. Tigers -.5

• Like 1

15 hours ago, troyfan said:

full spread and are throwing the pigskin around like it’s an order of  hot jojos!

Only ones slinging JoJos will be the kitchen staff at the Cottage.

There is a roster...they are listed with positions...they were players against Rushville and Connersville.

As much of a threat as chicken is to a juicy steak off old 8 Ball’s grill.

Mowing as we speak.

71727757-7841-4599-8781-8156BAD6CABA.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, troyfan said:

Hearing that there is a serious case of "Trojan Flu" going around Chickenville.

Flat or not the Trojans should make it ugly in a hurry.

46 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

KFI -35 cause Boom Boy will leave his starting QB in when up 35 to still sling it. Can someone from Casket Nation confirm? River Rats still had their starting QB in up 35 and still throwing? Let me guess...Old chip off the block "not my job to stop my  offense"

Surprised?!?  The Kenny Powers of high school football is the gift that keeps giving...

Related image                                                                                           

Edited by SoutheastBEAST
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

The Clown hears they 

have Alumni Night at FC???

More like:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/mp5DJfMG7JYbu" width="480" height="367" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-chicken-mixed-gif-mp5DJfMG7JYbu">via GIPHY</a></p>

9 minutes ago, troyfan said:

More like:

I just drove by on my way to Union County and up in the windows of the Ark I caught a glimpse of the halftime show practice.  I had to get out my camera and snap a video...

2A78941F-176F-421F-B573-AA838CDF81A4.gif

Edited by Magic 8 Ball
Fat thumbs=bad spelling

7 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

KFI -35 cause Boom Boy will leave his starting QB in when up 35 to still sling it. Can someone from Casket Nation confirm? River Rats still had their starting QB in up 35 and still throwing? Let me guess...Old chip off the block "not my job to stop my  offense"

That's a fact. I left at half, but one of my guys here at the shop did confirm. No hard feelings here though, I wasn't really surprised. It did make me chuckle. I remember when the Boom boys were barely a Poof, and the Dawgs could have put up 70 on them in the pound. I think that was the same year that KFI went whining to JR about running the score up at halftime! The boys in red and black then showed them what running the score up really looked like by hanging 79 with their Freshmen.

Funny how that changes with a little success. But based on history, I suspect the tables will turn soon enough. From what I saw in the JV and MS games last week, ole Boom should enjoy it while he can. 

STC ... I was way off...your Tigres put one on Hook.  Another little league Trophy for the Burg.

Game of the night...Stewy lays down 20 un-answered, but the magic dawgs comeback with seconds on the clock!  Next 3-weeks for the dawgs will hold no magic.

It was a good night in Hondaburg

for the Dirty Burg indeed. 

Notes from Week 4.............STC was .5 off on the EC Spread, however told all the locals to take the over. Had some local Bright natives down in the shop this morning for church, STC version of church.....they said Trojanville better figure out something on "O". Would love to hear from "Z in the Knee" on why the Trojans "O" is struggling so much with so much talent?????

No shocker down in Boom City - KFI rolls again. By the looks on Social Media, it must have been a busy night down there on the hill. Cannons, Fireworks, Smoke Show, Boom Tacos, Free KFI Henna tattoos, Homecoming, etc. KFI is earning some respect! 

Toilet Bowl Match.....Casketnation escapes the claw of the Lions. Good win for Casketnation. Sure C3 & the boys had a few shots, beers and kept all the cars out of the backwood ditches. 

Week 5 is on the Horizon....some big games coming up.