Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IU Basketball

Irishman

13 hours ago, Bobref said:

My memory isn’t what it used to be. 

I think the issue is you had more important things  on your mind Bob,at that time. Being studious,  Law school , money for school.You had tunnel vision let’s say. Iu Basketball was an important release but very secondary. Where as I ,being a senior in the business school, but majoring in extracurricular activities, had complete focus on indiana sports. Thus it was an easy catch for me. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

• Haha 1

RS JR - Race Thompson (returning to IU)

So - Armaan Franklin - (transferring to UVA) 

This leaves IU with 2 open scholarships Hoosiers will probably look at Post depth (Brunk and TJD gone after this year) and another pure shooter on the perimeter.  

20 hours ago, EasyEJay said:

RS JR - Race Thompson (returning to IU)

So - Armaan Franklin - (transferring to UVA) 

This leaves IU with 2 open scholarships Hoosiers will probably look at Post depth (Brunk and TJD gone after this year) and another pure shooter on the perimeter.  

Man, sure would have been good if the Indiana boy, Armaan , stayed. 

3 hours ago, southend said:

Man, sure would have been good if the Indiana boy, Armaan , stayed. 

I am ok with him going. He was one that was just way too inconsistent in his play. It is interesting though that after meeting one on one, he still decides to leave when so many others stayed.  

13 hours ago, Irishman said:

I am ok with him going. He was one that was just way too inconsistent in his play. It is interesting though that after meeting one on one, he still decides to leave when so many others stayed.  

That whole last season was a real enigma. Mentally challenging year, all the up and down play that they had. He probably wants to put it all behind, a change of scenery is his way of getting there. But I still like the indiana guys to stay in state. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...