Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

looking for new end zone cam

9 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Can I hire you to come to Rensselaer for this!!  I would love the visual!!    I will pay you in Wagonmasters!!!   :classic_biggrin:

Gotta test it out first,  but I'm sure my redneck-engineered solution would be too lowbrow for the Rensselaer Central crowd.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoachVeatch said:

Back when we were at another school, we used to just put a camera on top of a lift. The school just let us use it and we didn't have to spend $5,000 on a EZ camera. So there are other ways since some people are so concerned about spending money that's not theirs. 

I think there are some liability issues with lifts and towers is the reason we don't see them anymore.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

End Zone Cam=soccer goal cam=home plate cam(softball and baseball)=basketball goal cam and this one time at Band cam.

Exactly.  Put it on lockable wheels and it can easily be moved from venue to venue on the government school's campus.  Win-win.  Although on second though you may have to invest in two to satisfy Title IX requirements, like if you had a home softball and baseball game going on at the same time.

Edited by Muda69