Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 4

2 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

If you had to choose between getting hit in the balls with a baseball bat or arm wrestling Brian Moore, what would you choose? I'm picking the baseball bat. 

if you had to choose between getting shot in the face with a potato gun or having a staring contest with Brian Moore, what would you choose?

How about wrestling a grizzly bear or having a singing contest with Herb King?

How about smacking a bull on the rear or having a dance off with Greg Barrett?

25 minutes ago, RedwoodCowTippers said:

if you had to choose between getting shot in the face with a potato gun or having a staring contest with Brian Moore, what would you choose?

How about wrestling a grizzly bear or having a singing contest with Herb King?

How about smacking a bull on the rear or having a dance off with Greg Barrett?

1. potato gun....Brian Moore uses pepper spray to spice his food 

2. grizzly bear....Herb has the voice of an angel

3. spanking the beef....have you ever seen Barrett dance? He is as graceful as Fred Astaire

1 hour ago, RedwoodCowTippers said:

playing with cows is very refreshing, you should try it some time! I'll teach you right after I take you snipe hunting:classic_cool:  Ah  The old snipe hunting offer unfortunately I was raised by a father that granted us the wisdom of hunting something a little more productive  Those of us on the east side of the county always had more important things to do then to go toppling our future food from its feet but I appreciate the offer 

On 9/10/2019 at 9:22 PM, wrcsage said:

If FC stays within 2 TD’s of the Trojans I think they should count it as a .5 win and therefore not live with the stigma of the 0’fer!  Unfortunately, Covington has played a REALLY good schedule so far and now is when they will start making their hay!

That’s the dumbest post in the WRCs this year. Maybe the whoe GIDs I swear to God it is 

47 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:
2 hours ago, RedwoodCowTippers said:

playing with cows is very refreshing, you should try it some time! I'll teach you right after I take you snipe hunting:classic_cool:  Ah  The old snipe hunting offer unfortunately I was raised by a father that granted us the wisdom of hunting something a little more productive  Those of us on the east side of the county always had more important things to do then to go toppling our future food from its feet but I appreciate the offer 

More important things? Like dating your cousins?

18 hours ago, Ilovefootball said:

2007 Rockville offense...played better competition and scored at will against all of them except for the other juggernaut Seeger.  Even scored 28 on a Sheridan team that is comparable if not better than recent pioneer teams...Matt king made other players look silly with his elusiveness in and out of the pocket, solid O-line, punishing RB Zach clapp who also had some wiggle to him, a trio of receivers in Aaron bridge, Daniel Martin, and Taylor Harper.  And of course billy Bettis toe bashing field goals including a game winner against Seeger that year.  Josh Smith Attica and Seeger 03-04 teams were up there and scary but when it comes to offensive balance i give the nod to the Rox.  I put NV behind those offenses.

I remember that 2007 team well.... I try not to remember tho LOL!

On 9/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Oldbleacherfan said:

I was told that we thought we could play Linton In the state tourney if they stayed 1A and didn’t want to play them twice a year(if we can beat falcons in tourney, idk if we can!). Seems silly to me but I don’t think it was Moore’s decision. 

That makes a lot of sense to me. I wonder why North Vermillion wasn't concerned with having to potentially play Linton twice in the same season? Although, now that I think about it, the WRC teams face the possibility of having to play twice every year. Are the Wolfs going to drop out of the WRC to avoid that scenario?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

There's your Parke county education showing again. Everyone outside of Rockville knows it's Wolfs.

Always been proud of the education I received, helps me to see the and live with the idiocy that crawls out of bed each day but I'm not pointing any fingers.  GO WOLVES

12 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Well mom has always been know for her charitable acts dealing with the mentally impaired, I guess someone had to drive and cut up your food for you.

I can't argue with you, she was very generous that night. I basically lived out a Garth Brooks song that summer because of that saint of a woman. You have no idea how close I came to becoming your step dad...

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, RedwoodCowTippers said:

I can't argue with you, she was very generous that night. I basically lived out a Garth Brooks song that summer because of that saint of a woman. You have no idea how close I came to becoming your step dad...

Well with all that your mother spread around I guess someone had to return the favor, what was you moms nickname again? Was it the county bicycle? Hey but something had to give her relief from raining you though right!!

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

7 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Well with all that your mother spread around I guess someone had to return the favor, what was you moms nickname again? Was it the county bicycle? Hey but something had to give her relief from raining you though right!!

she was rated like a video game, E for Everyone, except for someone who dates his cousins and can't sleep Wolfs right...

• Disdain 1

3 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

How does PH youth programs look at the moment? 

There hasn’t been a real program until this year, in years past they took teams to the boys and girls club and last year played in the WRC league with borrowed equipment from SV. Bill Bettis told me there’s 49 kids from grades 3-6 playing. All running Moore’s offense.  Will be great for the program. I know it’s been a long process to get it started. I believe they play their first game this weekend. I’ve been to many baseball and basketball games for these young kids and there are some athletes, I’m pretty impressed! Middle school won last night 50-6 at Attica I believe. 

1 hour ago, wrcsage said:

All I’ve heard is that they barely have enough to field a JH team?  I don’t know if they’re any good or not, but heard their numbers are low.!!

7/8th don’t have enough for 2 teams but have 17 kids I believe.