Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 4

4 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

There hasn’t been a real program until this year, in years past they took teams to the boys and girls club and last year played in the WRC league with borrowed equipment from SV. Bill Bettis told me there’s 49 kids from grades 3-6 playing. All running Moore’s offense.  Will be great for the program. I know it’s been a long process to get it started. I believe they play their first game this weekend. I’ve been to many baseball and basketball games for these young kids and there are some athletes, I’m pretty impressed! Middle school won last night 50-6 at Attica I believe. 

Is it true that the Wolfs are considering dropping out of the WRC due to potentially playing a regular season opponent again in the tournament? 

Brian Moore drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Edited by Tanka Jahari
  • Haha 1

My son showed me the dirty hit this morning on SHEW** from south Vermillion. Unbelievable is all I have to say. 

Just now, Tanka Jahari said:

Is it true that the Wolfs are considering dropping out of the WRC due to potentially playing a regular season opponent again in the tournament? 

Probably, yes. Take the falcons off and give us back dugger

3 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

My son showed me the dirty hit this morning on SHEW** from south Vermillion. Unbelievable is all I have to say. 

I had heard it was beyond a cheap shot. The fact that it happens multiple times is pretty fishy.

Edited by Tanka Jahari

1 hour ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

There hasn’t been a real program until this year, in years past they took teams to the boys and girls club and last year played in the WRC league with borrowed equipment from SV. Bill Bettis told me there’s 49 kids from grades 3-6 playing. All running Moore’s offense.  Will be great for the program. I know it’s been a long process to get it started. I believe they play their first game this weekend. I’ve been to many baseball and basketball games for these young kids and there are some athletes, I’m pretty impressed! Middle school won last night 50-6 at Attica I believe. 

7/8th don’t have enough for 2 teams but have 17 kids I believe. 

Fascinating. 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, Tanka Jahari said:

I just took a look at the Sagarin ratings. I'll be interested to see how much they change over the next 2-3 weeks. Looking at a hypothetical Linton vs Parke Heritage game, the Wolfs are the slightest of favorites on a Neutral field. With the Wolfs juggernaut offense putting up 55 points a game, I don't see their Sagarin rating falling at any point between now and Thanksgiving

• Haha 2

Yep, they played bad,  Like I said both teams played sloppy. A lot of flags on the ground tonight. Hell maybe we played a good game. Held a team that was averaging 40 plus points a game to 6 points. 

Were able to run for over 250 yards on a good defensive team. Maybe that shows the wolves are not just a one  dimensional team. 

I take it back. We got a Win so we played good. 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, Tanka Jahari said:

I just took a look at the Sagarin ratings. I'll be interested to see how much they change over the next 2-3 weeks. Looking at a hypothetical Linton vs Parke Heritage game, the Wolfs are the slightest of favorites on a Neutral field. With the Wolfs juggernaut offense putting up 55 points a game, I don't see their Sagarin rating falling at any point between now and Thanksgiving weekend.

How would the Wolfs juggernaut offense fare against the schedule Linton plays?

Just a hypothetical question...