Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 4

15 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Yep, they played bad,  Like I said both teams played sloppy. A lot of flags on the ground tonight. Hell maybe we played a good game. Held a team that was averaging 40 plus points a game to 6 points. 

Were able to run for over 250 yards on a good defensive team. Maybe that shows the wolves are not just a one  dimensional team. 

I take it back. We got a Win so we played good. 

Played bad? Or played a team with a defense finally? Gotta give credit to Attica for holding “the best offense in WRC history” to 26 points

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never once did I say Attica didn’t deserve credit. I would also say they didn’t play well either. I believe they were averaging 40 plus ppg. I would assume they are not pleased with their offensive production either. But if we are going by points scored then I guess the Wolves played a heck of a defensive game and that should worry other teams.

Also if you read through any of my post I have never stated that this the best offense in WRC history. Yes other posters have. I said many times the wolves have a lot to work on and are not even the favorites to win conference or sectionals. 

People wonder why posters stop participating in the forum.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, Oldbleacherfan said:

Never once did I say Attica didn’t deserve credit. I would also say they didn’t play well either. I believe they were averaging 40 plus ppg. I would assume they are not pleased with their offensive production either. But if we are going by points scored then I guess the Wolves played a heck of a defensive game and that should worry other teams.

Also if you read through any of my post I have never stated that this the best offense in WRC history. Yes other posters have. I said many times the wolves have a lot to work on and are not even the favorites to win conference or sectionals. 

People wonder why posters stop participating in the forum.

I would call this Wolves team a challenge for a lot of teams but I tend to believe that they are not as prolific as some of the faithful hope.  If you look at Attica's schedule and who they beat they had not been challenged much as well, and NO i am not saying Attica it a bad team. I am simply stating that Attica is the first physical team the Wolves have played and they did experience trouble with them.  A lot of turnovers and it was sloppy game with a lot of penalties (several on Attica). I think the reason for that is because it was the first real competition either team had faced.  Don't get me wrong I do root for the Wolves (along with a few other teams) for many reasons but, I have heard too many times on the GID that they are an unstoppable force.  I in some ways hope that holds true and to go a bit further I don't see many real challenges until they meet NV.  It will be very interesting to see this team go into the tournament and watch how they fare with better competition.