Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tor'Jon Evans dismissed from Central's football team

https://www.courierpress.com/story/sports/2019/09/10/torjon-evans-turbulent-prep-football-career-over-central/2273796001/

I think most reasonable people saw this coming. I predicted the Reitz game. I was off by a week. 

Great athlete. I hope he can finally get things straightened out on the personal side to turn things around. 

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

Fighting with the other RB on the sideline, yikes. Hasn’t this kid had a history of in game blowups that lead to penalties? Sounds like he has anger management issues that I hope he resolves.

Yes.  Actually got kicked out of the regional game 2 years ago.

Sorry but this is an awful topic and an awful article.  We are not talking about a multi-millionaire NFL player here.  This is a high school kid.  Who would think it would be okay to blast this in a newspaper?  I have no idea the background or the full story but I do know that I would have a problem as a parent if the newspaper posted this about my son.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bittergymteacher said:

Sorry but this is an awful topic and an awful article.  We are not talking about a multi-millionaire NFL player here.  This is a high school kid.  Who would think it would be okay to blast this in a newspaper?  I have no idea the background or the full story but I do know that I would have a problem as a parent if the newspaper posted this about my son.

agree

No dog pile here

It is what it is and hope young man finishes his HS career and can find a place to harness his talents and on and off the field for better outcomes.  

• Like 3