Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lets go Crown Point!!!!

Guest DT

Big congratulations to my niece Caitlyn Phillips and the Crown Point Lady Bulldogs, who just completed a 23-0 regular season and head into the tournament as the #4 ranked team in Class 4A.

Caitlyn is a 3 year starter for CP and the floor general from her guard position.

Caitlyn has had a spectacular high school career, playing a key role as a sophomore starter on the 2017 Crown Point girls state championship softball team.  

I am hoping the Lady Dawgs roll to semi state and meet up with #1 ranked Hamilton Southeastern, who is coached by my old next door neighbor in Highland, Chris Huppenthal.  Chris is one of the all time top high school coaches in state history.  Of course, Ill be pulling for CP  😀

Go Lady Dawgs!

On 1/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, DT said:

Big congratulations to my niece Caitlyn Phillips and the Crown Point Lady Bulldogs, who just completed a 23-0 regular season and head into the tournament as the #4 ranked team in Class 4A.

Caitlyn is a 3 year starter for CP and the floor general from her guard position.

Caitlyn has had a spectacular high school career, playing a key role as a sophomore starter on the 2017 Crown Point girls state championship softball team.  

I am hoping the Lady Dawgs roll to semi state and meet up with #1 ranked Hamilton Southeastern, who is coached by my old next door neighbor in Highland, Chris Huppenthal.  Chris is one of the all time top high school coaches in state history.  Of course, Ill be pulling for CP  😀

Go Lady Dawgs!

Congratulations to your niece Caitlyn and the Bulldogs DT!!!  

Well, we are getting the ultimate matchup we had hoped for.  

Our 28-0 Crown Point Bulldogs will face top ranked 25-1 Hamilton Southeastern in the girls semi state this weekend.

My niece Caitlyn Phillips continues to lead the CP attack, and childhood friend Chris Huppenthal will be leading the opposing side as his Royals look to advance to the finals.

Lets go Dawgs.

Two more to go!!!

I had to the pleasure of watching Northwestern's girls play at Rensselaer Regional Saturday, very talented squad.   I believe they earned a 4a bump next year after the Regional win.  They will still have 2 big 10 players at NW as SR's next year and they add a very talented incoming 8th grade group too.  

ODD:  Benton Central:  Also Hoosier Conference team, somehow was placed in the SOUTH for the basketball tournament.   So they travel 3.5 hours SOUTH to JASPER to face Salem:  If NW wins and Benton Central wins: then two Hoosier Conference teams will face off for 3a title in Indy.   Neither team played each other in season