Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 5

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

Congratulations, the second biggest school in the EIAC might finally be the second best school in the EIAC.

Third biggest, by a fairly large margin. I would however disagree, calling EC a powerhouse in SE Indiana might be a fair statement, strong teams over several decades. New Palestine is a STATE powerhouse, even if it has been a shorter period of time. 

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

An all-star from SE couldn't be New Pal and Ralphie, Ralph, Ralphie.

Anywho, who the heck brought up New Pal? Never Mind my K9.

K9 here is some football history. When you talk SE Football you talk about 3 schools. Trojanville, Casket Nation and Stink Town. KFI is on a high horse right now...but at the end of the day can anyone tell me what this number is in reference to? ZERO?

5 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

An all-star from SE couldn't be New Pal and Ralphie, Ralph, Ralphie.

Anywho, who the heck brought up New Pal? Never Mind my K9.

K9 here is some football history. When you talk SE Football you talk about 3 schools. Trojanville, Casket Nation and Stink Town. KFI is on a high horse right now...but at the end of the day can anyone tell me what this number is in reference to? ZERO?

I get what you're saying Stink, Casketnation has never made it to the big dance. But when people start throwing around the term "powerhouse" I assume they are talking about within in the state, not just the EIAC. That is why I brought up NP. When I think of "powerhouse" teams, that's what comes to mind. Not the two biggest schools in a conference, one of which hasn't done anything, leading their conference. But, maybe my definition of powerhouse is different than others. KFI is a flash in the pan, they will soon be back to reality. 

4 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

I don't think SD is the second best team in SE Indiana, but I guess we shall see how things play out the next several weeks.

Franklin County, Lawrenceburg, and East Central are all strong candidates to be beat SD. My guess - SD loses two out of those three.

I said "MIGHT"! I agree with you, the wheels will fall off over the next few weeks and they still don't get that much needed Sectional title. I suspect we will hear much less from KFI and the boys over the coming months/years! 

10 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

I get what you're saying Stink, Casketnation has never made it to the big dance. But when people start throwing around the term "powerhouse" I assume they are talking about within in the state, not just the EIAC. That is why I brought up NP. When I think of "powerhouse" teams, that's what comes to mind. Not the two biggest schools in a conference, one of which hasn't done anything, leading their conference. But, maybe my definition of powerhouse is different than others. KFI is a flash in the pan, they will soon be back to reality. 

I said "MIGHT"! I agree with you, the wheels will fall off over the next few weeks and they still don't get that much needed Sectional title. I suspect we will hear much less from KFI and the boys over the coming months/years! 

EC needs to do what my boys in South Bend do. Football independent, EIAC everything else. Bring in Milan for EC replacement for football, they can stay in the ORVC for everything else. The Trojans can play who they want to play in the EIAC still, and drop teams like Connersville, Greensburg and L-burg on down years, and try to pick up more Ohio teams. 

Thank you Mr. Z in the Knee. Knights did not make the list of teams the Trojans should drop. There it is folks, the Knights have earned the RESPECT of the Trojans. KFI is back and it is only a matter of time till everyone in SE Indiana gives credit where credit is due and that is Coach Rand!

EC isn't going anywhere. They would get pounded regularly, and they enjoy bragging about how dominant they are way too much. Whatever happened to them playing LaSalle? EC wouldn't even have to go to Ohio to find teams that would give em a beat down, there's plenty here in Indiana....CE is only an hour away. 

I think KFI and the EC boys need their own thread. Him begging for their approval is getting hard to watch. It's like watching a drunk sorority girl with daddy issues....🤔

2 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Z, Z, Z 1.2.3.

Your not that good to be dropping teams or out of the EIAC.

Go ahead and you will see,  you can't compete with most Ohio teams.

One way to compete would be, if EC would switch QB's!

This is whats wrong with this world. Everyone wants a free lunch. How does EC better if weeks 4 through 8 are straight up ass kickings???? and this is every year!!! Someone pick a game those weeks that won't end in a running clock? Men, South Dearborn had one good year.... ONE!!!! THIS YEAR WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE BOAT RACE...BOOK IT! 

Love it, Everybody point to the LaSalle game from a couple years ago and laugh. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! at least we play them. There are others schools beside GCL teams. 

Edited by Z In The Knee

Well it’s Wednesday...time to shake the ol’ Magic 8 Ball and see what we see...

Trojan Nation vs. Casket Nation...

Batesville is coming off a huge victory and will be riding high and bring lots of emotion.  EC is coming off of a game where there was probably more emotion during the week of practice than was in the actual game.  How focused EC can come in will determine how many they put on the board.  The defense will play as they have the past few weeks.  Time for the offense to get in a rhythm and produce.

🎱

All signs point to blowout.

EC 56

BVille 0

Sparty vs Stewy 

Rushville went home stung like a prom date with no kiss.  They won’t allow that to happen again.  They found a bit of a passing game against the bull dogs and will ride what worked.  

🎱

Stewy 21

Spartans 7

KFI/The Big Kablowski vs Hondaburg

If you listen to KFI, there seems to be only one game on SD’s schedule.  This one is one that the SD Savior might be overlooking.  An inside source told me that SD has been practicing the pregame show (boom box, smoke grenades, sparklers, even some of those black snakes that magically spring from the ground) more than they have been practicing their plays...guess the Boom wants to make a grand entrance when they arrive at EC next week.  From what I’ve seen, KFI is  one bad passing game away from getting another mark in the “L” column.  I think Hondaburg is going to load up the back of the Accord and take KFI back down a few notches.

🎱

Boom-24

Accords and Civics-28

Dirty Burg vs Colonel Sanders

This one is interesting.  If the JoJo’s are over their bobos and bruises this might be a game.  If they have to rely on their passing game then no doubt the Tigers win.  If FC can get their running game going and pound the Burg then it might be a closer one than some folks think.  

🎱

The Burg-17

FC-14

1AC6C63F-F94B-4B54-9971-B72206956230.jpeg

Edited by Magic 8 Ball

18 minutes ago, Z In The Knee said:

Your not that good to be dropping teams or out of the EIAC.

Go ahead and you will see,  you can't compete with most Ohio teams.

EC may not be that good...

are you saying the rest of the EIAC is that bad?  

I can go along with most of what the clown preaches...but the logic is flawed here. 

If EC isn’t that good and still beats all of us then that says we are bad.  But we are all on here talking about how good we are...

Let’s just agree that EC doesn’t belong in our conference...for football...and let them go play independent in football.  I know we will miss the large gate that they bring when their fans show up, but for the sake of football, we don’t get any better when we play them...we just risk getting our players injured.  

Ole K9 must have gotten into that dope his owner had him sniffing out. The dogs haven’t been good since Coach Hep left. They will continue to not be good as long as they keep trying to run an offense that doesn’t fit their personnel. Don’t hate us cuz you ain’t us. 

Trojans 49 Casket Nation 7

Hondaburg 14 KFI 28

Dirtyburg 35 Chicken and JoJos 14

Toilet Bowl 

Rushville vs. Connersville = Who Cares

6 minutes ago, 1 Trojan Place said:

Ole K9 must have gotten into that dope his owner had him sniffing out. The dogs haven’t been good since Coach Hep left. They will continue to not be good as long as they keep trying to run an offense that doesn’t fit their personnel. Don’t hate us cuz you ain’t us. 

Trojans 49 Casket Nation 7

Hondaburg 14 KFI 28

Dirtyburg 35 Chicken and JoJos 14

Toilet Bowl 

Rushville vs. Connersville = Who Cares

Haha...what would a Trojan know about offense or personnel? Every team in our conference runs a modernized offense, except for one (two if you count when KFI randomly runs DW). I suppose Casketnation should run the ole DW or Power I with 180 pound linemen? That offense has beat every team in the EIAC since Coach Hep, except for the mighty red and black.

There seems to be a lot of delusions over there in St Leon, but I guess that's nothing new. You're "we're gonna line up and steam roll them with our much bigger guys" attitude usually cuts the season short when facing opponents similar in size. But keep getting those big EIAC Titles and thinking everyone hates you cuz they ain't you. 👍

Eleven guys in the box forever, 21st Century never!!!

2 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

There seems to be a lot of delusions over there in St Leon, but I guess that's nothing new. You're "we're gonna line up and steam roll them with our much bigger guys" attitude usually cuts the season short when facing opponents similar in size. But keep getting those big EIAC Titles and thinking everyone hates you cuz they ain't you. 👍

So you just going sit there and pretend that 2 out the past 4 seasons Trojans didn't make it to Lucas Oil???  And win state in '17 using that very style of play? 

Reading this I am amazed. I saw a reference to the DW? KFI can only assume that is the Double Wing. I told you once and I will tell you again, Coach Rand knows the "Double Wing". EC tried that last year on us, but when you know the Double Wing as good as Coach Rand, no chance. 

Greensburg will be in trouble with Dixon. Dixon may go for the record in the air Friday. KFI has it all this year men. One slip up at Seymour or we would be ranked up there with the Trojans and that other sectional team Moorseville.  As Coach Rand always tells his players, we'll win the pre-game, we'll win the game, then we'll win over the state.  KFI is doing just that. Get on board or get out of the way!

40 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Haha...what would a Trojan know about offense or personnel? Every team in our conference runs a modernized offense, except for one (two if you count when KFI randomly runs DW). I suppose Casketnation should run the ole DW or Power I with 180 pound linemen? That offense has beat every team in the EIAC since Coach Hep, except for the mighty red and black.

There seems to be a lot of delusions over there in St Leon, but I guess that's nothing new. You're "we're gonna line up and steam roll them with our much bigger guys" attitude usually cuts the season short when facing opponents similar in size. But keep getting those big EIAC Titles and thinking everyone hates you cuz they ain't you. 👍

180 lbs lineman is a stretch according to your roster that sir is fake news.  200, 205, 215, 260, 200, 195 across the board. Sounds like a weight room problem to me? Widolffs Forever, Randy’s Roadhouse Never!!!!