Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 5

As I stated before, I am a long time follower but this year seems to be missing some grid posters. Is there anyone on here from Franklin County, Greensburg? I know better than to ask about Connersville or Rushville. Always good to hear from the Dearborn County faithful, and even some Dawg folks. 

KFI & Greensburg is definitely the game of the week. I talked to Coach Rand yesterday about not letting his boys overlook the Pirates. KFI has this feeling the men in red & blue are looking forward to that rematch out on the Trojan Turf. When talking to some Trojan fans, they mentioned to me that EC was already working on SD stuff cause the Dawgs have lost their bite. After that thumping we put on them in the Oil Can, KFI can understand.

Coffin K9 it seems you want to say it but for some reason you wont, but you must admit, those Dawgs don't have the bite like they did last year. But hey that Knight "D" so strong we shut you out last year as well. That is what the KFI "D" does, they shut teams down. Ask EC last year, NO TD's, the best they could do is 3 FG, yes I know, they beat us. 

2 hours ago, KFI said:

Coffin K9 it seems you want to say it but for some reason you wont, but you must admit, those Dawgs don't have the bite like they did last year.

Their record and scores could indicate that they may not be the team they were last year, but I'm not sure how much that really means. It is a long season and a lot can change. As it has been pointed out, Stinktown lost to Milan and Greensburg early in the season last year but they ended up being pretty solid by the end of the season. They are young so I just hope they continue to get better every week, and maybe it will pay off come Sectional time. 

4 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Fyi...it's at Batesville. I'd hate to see such a loyal fan miss the game cuz he thought it was a home game. 

It matters not where it's played...the outcome will be the same.  And, I will miss it CUZ it ain't worth seeing.

EC SouthEast PowerHouse (so unfair that we have more athletes)...forever,

TF this Friday in Batesville...never

4 minutes ago, troyfan said:

It matters not where it's played...the outcome will be the same.  And, I will miss it CUZ it ain't worth seeing.

EC SouthEast PowerHouse (so unfair that we have more athletes)...forever,

TF this Friday in Batesville...never

Translation..."I'm not allowed within 500 feet of a school or playground, but me and some of the boys from the trailer park will be listening to the game on the radio". 

16 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Translation..."I'm not allowed within 500 feet of a school or playground, but me and some of the boys from the trailer park will be listening to the game on the radio". 

Oh that really got me good CK9er.  You should have your own comedy thread, with that sophomoric humor.....you might get lots of followers and likes.

I guess when your team gives you nothing to really talk about....other than the big wins over JC and Rushville....this is all you look forward to....kind of sad.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have another adolescent comeback or you'll spell check or fact check or whatever. 

23 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Z thinks he is funny bringing up a game that wasn't complete.

Good try "Z" man, the good ol' Trojans are still 0-1 vs the LIONS! #lamepost

But is was an official game!!! and counted as a loss...Just sayin

2 hours ago, troyfan said:

Oh that really got me good CK9er.  You should have your own comedy thread, with that sophomoric humor.....you might get lots of followers and likes.

I guess when your team gives you nothing to really talk about....other than the big wins over JC and Rushville....this is all you look forward to....kind of sad.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have another adolescent comeback or you'll spell check or fact check or whatever. 

I suppose I should act more mature and say things like, "don't hate us cuz you ain't us". 

1 hour ago, ManEiaC said:

Is that your new Boy Band choreography, New KFI's on the Block

Typical East Central bully mentality...find someone much weaker than you to pick on.  I’m sure you wouldn’t question New Pal’s choreography or say the dance moves of Columbus East!  

E826F587-1184-46EE-B93F-F45F43D28BDC.gif

• Thanks 1

Stinky,

Love the SD sign, but maybe they should proof read their signs before posting...or maybe they did and that is how you cipher words down on the river.

M8B,

Get your sensitivity towel dry your tears and ask KFI to pat your bottom, It will be OK. But you are wrong I would question NP and CE choreography and dance moves if they did something like that....But they don't, they don't have too.