Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The elephant In the room

1a football is not real football.

I'm sick and tired of getting dirty looks when I wear my Letterman's jacket around town, and having to quickly stop to explain to people that what they've seen is not real football, and that it's not all a joke.

I busted my Butt playing football in school, from the time I earned my first letter in 96 to the time I graduated in 2002, I even set the school record for most quarters played, one which I am extremely proud of, and hope it remains for a long time.

Then I move out to indiana 2 years ago, and get compared to these 1a schools, this is a sham.

I suggest these schools replace football with a wholesome sport like kickball, itd be no less competition than they've got going now, and people would get less confused about what hs football really is.

On top of that there would be much less of a chance of injury.

Thoughts?

• Haha 3
  • Disdain 7
  • Kill me now 3
  • Sit and spin 1

Fixed it...

Pizza is not real food.

I'm sick and tired of getting dirty looks when I wear my grease stained pizza jacket around town, and having to quickly stop to explain to people that what they've seen is not real food, and that it's not all a joke.

I busted my Butt playing pizza critic in school, from the time I earned my first fat roll in 96 to the time I hit 300lbs in 2002, I even set the school record for most slices eaten, one which I am extremely proud of, and hope it remains for a long time.

Then I move out to indiana 2 years ago, and get compared to these 1a pizza joints, this is a sham.

I suggest these schools replace pizza with a wholesome food like salads, itd be no less fattening than they've got going now, and people would get less confused about what hs food really is.

On top of that there would be much less of a chance of obesity.

Thoughts?

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I busted my Butt playing football in school, from the time I earned my first letter in 96 to the time I graduated in 2002, I even set the school record for most quarters played, one which I am extremely proud of, and hope it remains for a long time.

I'd hope you set the Quarter record with a 6 year high school career.  Most above average athletes only get 4 years to try to achieve what you were able to do in 6...  Probably came from Kentucky didn't ya?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, NE8Fan said:

1A Schools Adams Central, Busco, and South Adams are currently 10-1 vs 2A,  3A, and 4A schools in NE Indiana. 

Just so folks are clear

this account is not actually serious. 

he or she (most likely he) is looking to hook you all in........   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Just so folks are clear

this account is not actually serious. 

he or she (most likely he) is looking to hook you all in........   

Hence, as you previously mentioned,

image.jpeg.538257653d19a6c5fef59772e98de376.jpeg

2 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Me thinks someone is trying HARD to copy this parody account

https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman 

Guy is or was a Rival's Main Board member. The main board there was just goofy. However, there are great people throughout the country I converse with that were/are on the free board before things went crazy.

1 hour ago, NE8Fan said:

1A Schools Adams Central, Busco, and South Adams are currently 10-1 vs 2A,  3A, and 4A schools in NE Indiana. 

Note before last Friday 5 of the top 8 in 1A were in the same regional (NE). SA, AC, Southwood, Monroe Central, and Busco.

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

1a football is not real football.

I'm sick and tired of getting dirty looks when I wear my Letterman's jacket around town, and having to quickly stop to explain to people that what they've seen is not real football, and that it's not all a joke.

Then I move out to indiana 2 years ago, and get compared to these 1a schools, this is a sham.

I suggest these schools replace football with a wholesome sport like kickball, itd be no less competition than they've got going now, and people would get less confused about what hs football really is.

On top of that there would be much less of a chance of injury.

Thoughts?

6 years to graduate?? West Virginia or Arkansas??

• Haha 1