Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Conference Indiana Week 6

MuleDriver

Well it truly is hard to believe we are more than half way through the season for half the teams in the state at least. This time of year fly's by to fast.  Updated standings with win/loss tally. haven't added them up yet. 

Muledriver
Correct-3, 4,1,3,2
Wrong-3,2,2,1,2

LcBears04
Correct-4,4,2,3,2
Wrong-2,2,1,1,2

Temptation
Correct-4
Wrong-2

captainobvious
Correct-4,4,1,2,2
Wrong-2,2,2,2,2

gonzoron
Correct-4,4,1,2
Wrong-2,2,2,2

ptr
Correct-6,4,1,21,
Wrong-0,2,2,2,3

WCGrad92
Correct-2
Wrong-4

FormerFalcon
Correct 4
Wrong 2

Week 6 games 

Bloomington North at New Albany

Columbus North at Terre Haute North

Southport at Bloomington South  Really want to pick bhss in this one but my pick wont affect the outcome . I think south has what it takes but they just havent been as consistent as i wanted to see up to this point. 

Terre Haute South at Bedford NL  

It was a bad day at Black Rock for me this past week.

Bloomington North - New Albany has lost badly in their four losses so far this season, and I don't see that changing in this game.

Columbus North - As I've indicated previously, CN has been a real enigma this season, but I don't see them losing this one. 

Bloomington South -  I'm still a little bit leery of South over the big mistakes they have made this season, although they played a pretty clean game last night. I'll still go with them as the home team.

Terre Haute South -  TH South was humiliated by the Panthers last night, and I see them taking it out on a BNL team that is struggling this year against the better opponents. 

Edited by ptr