Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 6

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Leaving this here for all to see.

I wonder what KFI really believes?

South Dearborn (4-1) at East Central (5-0)
GAME TIME: 7:30 pm ET, Trojan Field.
COACHES: Rand Ballart, 18-29 in 5th year at South Dearborn. Jake Meiners, 5-0 in 1st year at East Central.
SAGARIN RATINGS: East Central, 76, 38th overall, 7th in 4A. South Dearborn, 48.46, 133rd overall, 36th in 4A.
LAST OUTING: South Dearborn defeated Greensburg, 42-31. East Central defeated Batesville, 43-0.
VS. COMMON FOES: South Dearborn 1-0; East Central 1-0.
OPPONENTS' RECORDS: South Dearborn 9-16. East Central 9-6.
SERIES LAST 35 YEARS: East Central, 42-3
LAST MEETING: East Central, 9-7, Oct. 26, 2018, sectional.
jh PREDICTION: East Central, 31-14.

Well here is the week we have all been looking forward to. To some on paper or if you have watched EC live this year some people may think this game will be one sided. WRONG! How could anyone even think that after the numbers that KFI & Boom Boy are putting up? Some people just need to realize that the River Rats are back. I know some don't want to admit that or like that, but it is true. KFI has an offense that averages 35 PPG.....What do those Trojans average? Here you go, 29.2! When you talk defense both squads have outstanding numbers. The Trojans only give up 3.8 and have 3 shutouts, KFI 13.6 & 2 shutouts. To me this has the making of being one of the best games in the state this Friday. Two big time programs going at it in St. Leon. I hope the EC fans buckle up, it should be a good one. 

Here is what else KFI knows. EC has copied some of the things Coach Rand has implemented down here on the hill. Double Wing Offense  for one. Who knows that, Coach Rand. Heck look for his DVD coming out around Christmas. You can't get into one of his clinics, sold out. But Coach Rand knows the DW. How about that 4-3 defense? EC was an odd stack for years. NOPE, not now, they are in the 4-3, just like the boys down here on the hill. Coach Rod was the mastermind behind that in SE Indiana. Coach Rod loves those little strong safeties who can roll up and play in the box. One rule for him though, you cant be taller than 5"8". 

KFI is ready for this battle. I think KFI shocks the word. KFI 21 - Trojans 17

Say what you want, make fun of KFI all you want, end of the day the Coach Rand has experience and is the mastermind behind taking down the Trojans. In KFI & Coach Rand we TRUST!

Edited by KFI

The Clown is here to break down

the people who will play a role

in this big game going on at EC.

image.png.535f395bc7172a277030fa0af3577a17.pngimage.png.2eb9e6a16f2918b0c8ec012f0d208876.png

Head Coaches: Coach Wonder Boy as some call him comes into this contest with a 5-0 record in his first season and has those Trojans busting the polls at the top. Coach Boom Boy comes in with overall impressive record of 18-29 in 5 years. Side note, it took Coach Boom 3 years to get 5 wins. So putting that in perspective, Coach Boom is on Fire the past two seasons. Things to take into consideration: Weight - Advantage Boom Boy. Gameday Look - Advantage Boom Boy, I mean look at that dude - nice & white sparkling jacket, visor, Boom has it all. Double Wing Expert- Coach Boom Boy (credit KFI) Whistle Bite - Coach Wonder Boy look at the grip.  Making Signs with proper spelling - Advantage Coach Wonder Boy - he is an English Teacher and all of us have read that sign plus those River Rats have their own twang.  With all this being said, Stink must go with Coach Wonder Boy. Final Decision: This was a hard decision for Stink. Boom Boy and the Clown have strong ties. Chuchie, Jumpin Jimmy, Big Buck, all wanted the Clown to go with Boom Boy, but Stink just has this feeling Wonder Boy is going to leave no doubt after last years nearly debacle.

image.png.2967353b1619899c05218038e4fa4432.pngimage.png.338bf178d6bdef5b0baceb59dc0a096d.png

Special Teams Coordinators: This is always a crucial role in any game and when you compare these two legends, all man, they got a few thing in common. Drivers Education - No Advantage - both have been DE instructors and trained many fine drivers here in Dearborn County. Diet Choches - No Advantage as both love to crush some Diet Cokes. Sectional Championships - Advantage Coach Coach Angry Rat. Angry Rat has that River Rat Baseball program rolling. Special Teams Schemes: Advantage - Angry Trojan. The man has more tricks than David Copperfield. Maybe Starburst makes an appearance this week or the "green" call on that nice punt team or maybe even a little "Birthday". Fake punt not likely as Stink don't think River Rats will make the Trojans punt. Final Decision: Angry Trojan. When all the chips are on the table Stink wants to mess with the Trojans more than an Angry Rat. That Angry Trojan has his crew at home and a will lay it on the line. 

image.png.c2d54c802c9e0025a1a99a808388cf28.pngimage.png.e3164dadd1306ed63af403834a5b3b4d.png

Offensive Line Coaches: You got Homey the Clown vs the Gray Trojan. The Gray Trojan is a legend at EC. The Gray Trojan has been there for the last 38 years. He has survived all the drama in Trojan land. Homey is new to the scene as he enters his 3rd season. Some will give Coach Boom credit for the turn-a-round but Stink is going to give it to Homey. Homey has the knowledge to mix in the spread with that Double Wing and Coach Boom has trained him well. While Coach Homey had the pleasure of sleeping in Coach Booms house for a the first few months or year, where they spent countless hours game planning look no further than Homey to see why this change in the Rat culture changed, Stink does not care what KFI thinks. With all this being said, how do you go against the Gray Trojan. Just too many things line up for him. His line averages 295 and is like 6'6" across the board and they move like a fine Amish Buggy. Stink loves him some Homey, but going with Gray Trojan on this one.......

image.png.e1182e9b17f194d0b3a7ba50ee03df63.pngimage.png.be8eb8f7829811801046d876d0c6b62b.png

Home Field Entrance: This is where Coach Boom Boy has everybody in the state defeated. This is a simple one. MIllion dollar blow up or a Carport. When you think of Trojanville and all the money they spend on whatever, to be out done by the River Rats in this area is just unacceptable. This car port looks like it belongs in the back of Stinks shop. No reason to debate, simple. Boom Boys / River Rats / KFI win this one going away.

there are many variable all need to see.

At the end of the day they are still EC

and that is something Coach Boom and KFI can't defeat.

Hollywood Note:

Good Teams WIN - Great Teams Cover - Stink would take KFI to COVER +17

STC, I'm all in with your take... except.....consider this.

Bad Boyz been rolling onto the home field with "Iron-Man" cloaked in black with over 100-strong for years.  Each and every time the opposition looks on with some level of  the "Oh-$__t" factor.  The home fans get fired up and the spectacle still make the hair on TFs neck stand straight up! 

Though Boom Tacos has smoke, colored lights, halloween mask and a blowup helmet.....it's more entertaining (and kinda funny) than intimidating. 

This of coarse is subjective....

IRON MAN....forever...

Inflatables...never! 

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Week 6 is here and once again

so is the EIAC predictions from Stinky!

BiG ReD & BlAcK vs Boom Boyz / River Rats / KFI: Already spoke on this! Take the Rats to Cover, but the Trojanville to WIN! K9, TOP will be owed by the River Rats as those Trojans will score about every 3 plays. So Stink sees TOP going to the Knights. But as my favorite college coach on the scene now, Mike Leach says, "the best time of possession is a touchdown"...... Trojans will bust the Rats and leave a bad taste as they leave St. Leon. 

Spartan Nation vs Panterville - Stink is taking the Panthers. Only reason why??? They have WON 2 more than Sparty! JC 35 - Sparty 21

Lions vs Bullpups - The Lions coming off a huge victory last week over Sparty. But dont party too long. The Bulldawgs take this one. Bulldawgs 28 - Lions 21

Chicken & Jo Joes vs Hondaburg - Hondaburg has been putting up some points. Stink looks for Hondaburg to pick up a big road win. Hondaburg 28 - Jo Joes 14

Stink Town vs Casket Nation - Casket Nation is not in the ground yet boyz. Casket Nation according to some of the boys in the shop can do somethings. They don't quite have the Jet down yet like Stink Town, but they have some weapons. Coach U has that spread working wonders. You always know when these two get together its going to be a fight. A fight on the field and some dancers at night. Tigers 28 - Caskets 10

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

K9, TOP will be owed by the River Rats as those Trojans will score about every 3 plays. So Stink sees TOP going to the Knights.

I'm gonna have to disagree. I look for Boom to spread the field and come out slinging. He really loves his QB...played him all four quarters when the game was well out of reach at the Oil Can. IF, they are able to have success they will move the ball quickly. EC defense is good though so I'm not sure how well that plan will work. In spite of being a "DW Expert" even Boom knows his DW isn't gonna hang with that defense. Their only chance is to spread the field and air it out, therefore reducing TOP. EC will come out and grind in typical Trojan fashion, and since their QB is no coffee kid, I think they win with defense and time of possession. 

As for Stink vs Dawgs, there may be an upset in the making. It will be a battle, but Dawgs get a very close, but VERY big win this week! 28-21 Dawgs!

I'm just here to solve problems and expose other peoples weaknesses

Lets start with the Dogs I sure don't see how a team that got beat by Milan has a shadow of a change against the Tiggers, lburg by 10

Call them what you may and put your cute little pictures on here but SD has never nor will ever be at the same level as the Trojan nation

Much respect the any and all Ballarts (I think the spelling thing is genetic) and props to what he has done at SD but EC by 21

The rest of the EIAC is an after thought 

Just glad to see the EIAC thread is back in true GID form just need to wake up the Big Duck, randlsover, and few more to get it really rolling

Easy K9, KFI likes to sit back and take all this in. Remember, we were the laughing stock of the Grid for years. I must say I love the picture of our hometown Coach! I remember back in those days, man EC was even good then. That Trojan train just keeps rolling, UNTIL this year! I don't think all these posters really understand how good Coach Rand really is. I love his approach, he did not care about the Pirates scoring on his JV or Freshman, he pulled his varsity starters to give them a rest for this week, that is a brilliant move. He has Dixon just sitting in pocket picking fools apart. Batesville fans can be mad, heck yeah Coach Rand left him in. It's about records man, he was chasing one, so why not leave him in.

Doc, I know you are not new to this forum. I remember back in the day, as just a reader, you were quite the entertainer. However you are way off in your prediction, say what you want, your are allowed to have it, but that insurance world must have you messed up. But I do appreciate you getting back on here. I do agree with missing those folks, only if we could bring them back. Let me talk to my boys. 

Here is what KFI knows. SD will not slow the game down. They got Boomer back there (AKA Dixon) to sling it around. Everyone knows, travel through the "air" to have a chance vs EC. But when you look at our defense, it is a masterpiece. 

K9 come week 9 your dawgs will be 2-6 so you may want to come watch some good football in the PIT that Friday, just sayin. Masterminds, you are correct. My homeboy Coach Knigga is a smart dude. Look who he has pulling the strings on "O" & "D", two former Knights, he is know dummy! But there is one advantage Coach Rand has over all these coaches in this area, you all know it, THE DOUBLE WING! 

2 hours ago, KFI said:

Here is what KFI knows. SD will not slow the game down. They got Boomer back there (AKA Dixon) to sling it around. Everyone knows, travel through the "air" to have a chance vs EC. But when you look at our defense, it is a masterpiece. 

The game won't slow down, but Ol'Boomer will when he hits the turf a couple times. EC's D-Line are some grown men.