Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 6

Week 6

Beat-down Dawgs at Tigre-burg: STC scores at least 40 in another beat-down for Batesville

Hook sails into JoJo-ville: This could be a good one…..but Hook plunders all the chicken backs with a win!

JC at Sparty: Free Big Heads Pizza all day Saturday in celebration of a Panther win. Two-hour bus-ride to Connersville?….what a waste.

Brockway-Glass Bulldogs at Stewy: Going with the upset…Lions win!

Boom Tacos at Bad Boyz: The Bad Boys don’t need the Maxwell-Miracle this time, though it will be a close game till midway of q4…Bad Boys by at least two-scores.

On 9/23/2019 at 2:07 PM, TheLip2 said:

Just two things...

• Tigers win easily against the Dogs this week. Tigers > -28

• Trojans also win handily vs Knights > -21

After further review of the tape, the call on the field is overruled. I downgrade the Trojans to > -9 over the Knights. Sorry to the Knights and KFI for my knee jerk forecast for a beatdown. You have been upgraded from "beatdown" to a simple "loss."

Trojan place, Trojan place, Trojan place 1.2.3.

the Clown is crazy, but that question is a good one I agree.....

If they did carry over you would bet, they would last longer than

any situation your Trojan Admin has ever dealt with! 

Extra chances, I think you would agree, I don't think

you want to talk about suspensions, as I am sure EC would lead the EIAC! #BadBoyz

I'm looking forward to the Big EIAC matchup between EC and SD this weekend, it will be my 2nd game of the season   I went to the EC vs Lburg game (and I'll go the Lburg vs SD game later in the year) but frankly I thought Lburg was the way better team in the 1st half but the scoreboard didn't show it.  EC wore down L'burg in the 2nd half but I wonder if Lburg could have covered a WR or tackled a RB when they have 6 guys on him but only tackle theirselves but let the RB go and watch him step back and run for a TD (and find a kicker from the "boys" soccer team) in the first half and went into the half up 14-0 or at least 14-7 if the game would have turned out differently?  Enlighten me on this one Stink bc I thought your boys should have been up 14-0 at the half.  I know you got rid of your DC because you didn't cover anyone in the State Championship a few years ago, but I thought you got rid of that defense when you got rid of your DC?  That play reminded me of Concordia game so much I thought I was back in LOS for a minute.

Now, the EC vs SD game.  SD has not played anyone to date and their loss to Seymour is a bad loss.  I know they had a ton of turnovers and probably shouldn't have lost that game but none of SD's opponents to date have impressed anyone.  EC's win over Lburg and Harrison are impressive, but the other 3 wins are not (Why did the rest of the EIAC outside of Dearborn Co give up football?).  With this game being at EC and the last time SD was there I remember a little controversy at the end of the game?  That game and controversial play was great reading on here last year!  I've been looking forward to this game all year!  EC's defense sounds like the real deal, but the Offense needs to start showing up.  They struggled at Lburg the whole first half and from what I watched online they didn't do much against Harrison either except for one drive when the DB scored their only TD.  I have not seen SD since last year but it sounds like they think they can compete with EC from now on.  If they can keep the EC running game in check it will be a slugfest like last year in the Sectional.  If EC can run the ball at will look for a blowout!  My prediction EC - 24  SD - 13, like last year SD scores early but EC wears down SD and scores a couple long run TD's.  I think it will be a game though, I can't wait to see what Ballart has in store for his alma mater!  I know you can expect a few trick plays during this game!

As for the rest of the EIAC - Lburg will win whoever their playing against and the rest of the teams can start getting ready for Basketball season!  Sad how Batesville and Franklin County, 2 once proud programs, can't field a competitive team!  G-burg, C-ville, and R-ville ought to all just drop football and improve their soccer teams so they can something to root for in the fall!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Do any of you listen to Crunch Time

on Monday on Eagle 99.3?

STC listened in the shop today and it was awesome! With that being said, STC only took a way a few things.

Coach Boom has a new favorite broadcaster from the Eagle:

1995376466_Screenshot_20190926-130738_Facebook(1).thumb.jpg.e68bb20c879d4476b028b5aad438085c.jpg

AND ---- Coach Homey only putting one kind of SYRUP on his pancakes!

Image result for aunt jemima

And they got 11 DAWGS on Defense......

Image result for 11 DOGs

Edited by StinkTownClown

51 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Apple Fest, Apple Fest, Apple Fest 1.2.3.

now the Clown knows why C3 & K9

have been keeping the peace or...wait....

It could be cause the are just 2-3?????

Apples apples everywhere, it is that time of year. But of a mangy Tiger Rat this Dawg will never fear. 

Those Tiger Rats are pussycats, and Stink he is a Goon. They cheetah left, cheetah right and throw from Yoon to Yoon.

But the Tigger D, it looks soft, nothing like they were. The once ferocious Tigers, barely make a purr. 

The Dawgs might be just 2-3, but I wouldn't count them out. I'll even buy at Connie's after we've kicked your.....

Coaxh K will have em ready, but he sure ain't no Coach Rand. Last time the Tigers played the Dawgs, he wound up in the concession stand!!

4 hours ago, Art VanDelay said:

Sad how Batesville and Franklin County, 2 once proud programs, can't field a competitive team! 

Being 2-3 one year after going 9-3, and to Sectional Championship, is an indication of a failing program? That's quite the assessment. 

K9, K9, K9 1.2.3.

glad your po-po got out of the bakery

from eating those Thing-A-Lings!

Pussycats we may be...the crew does spend tons of time at Connies!

You know we got that Jet left and Right, but Yoon to Yoon hasn't happened yet so your not right. 

Funny K9 would bring up that soft "D" if soft is giving up 13.6 I wonder what 32.2 must be?

Coach K is not Coach Rand and does not want to be, only a fool would get a tat of KFI and trust me, even the Clown wouldn't get STC!

Forks & Knives,

Forks & Knives,

You Got Spooned,

The spoon is back, not to stir the pot, but to ask why?

Why?

Why must the spoon be a topic of a conversation in the early hours?

This spoon feels betrayed,

This spoon is a full latel, held by a shakey hand. 

This spoon would hate to see what gets spilled out if pushed.

This spoon is one of many and has no value. 

Can one say the same?

Keep this spoon out of your mouth. 

Or at least say hi, before one forks me.