Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 6

Tanka I am glad you asked. This is something the Knights have been hanging their hat on since Coach Rand took over. One may think they know the meaning, but I can assure you, they have no clue. So Let KFI tell you, it stands for: Knights, Football, Interinty. 

48 minutes ago, KFI said:

Tanka I am glad you asked. This is something the Knights have been hanging their hat on since Coach Rand took over. One may think they know the meaning, but I can assure you, they have no clue. So Let KFI tell you, it stands for: Knights, Football, Interinty. 

I thought it said KFC. I just figured Rand loved fried chicken. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, KFI said:

Doesn't seem like getting that tattoo was good judgement for a man in his circumstances, but hey - he should fit in well.

1 hour ago, KFI said:

KFI...now I'm super confused.....  What is Interinty?

1 hour ago, Z In The Knee said:

Hard to say, RB is not the best speller. 

Must be contagious?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 1 Trojan Place said:

Rumor has it Coach Boom himself tried to sneak out to St. Leon to catch some of the Trojans practices this week. #Where’sRand

Coach B. must have learned more than obstacle course maneuvers this summer at camp, must have learned some Re-con tactics too.

Coffin, I am not going anywhere. KFI does not run, KFI does not hide! Just get ready when Coach Rand brings the troops into Trojan Land and shocks the world. You have noticed this week, more than most, those Trojan fans have been laying low. They will never admit it, but they know deep down what is coming. When you go position by position we win every one. We are both 2 platoon systems, our kids wont be tired. Our offense is more potent and our 11 Dawgs have been waiting to eat since last Friday, so they are hungry. 

I know I speak for only a few, but after the Knights take care of the Trojans, KFI is stopping at Connies to meet STC to have a few. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, KFI said:

Coffin, I am not going anywhere. KFI does not run, KFI does not hide! Just get ready when Coach Rand brings the troops into Trojan Land and shocks the world. You have noticed this week, more than most, those Trojan fans have been laying low. They will never admit it, but they know deep down what is coming. When you go position by position we win every one. We are both 2 platoon systems, our kids wont be tired. Our offense is more potent and our 11 Dawgs have been waiting to eat since last Friday, so they are hungry. 

I know I speak for only a few, but after the Knights take care of the Trojans, KFI is stopping at Connies to meet STC to have a few. 

I must say, the Trojan crew does seem eerily quiet this week. Could they really be concerned about the Knights? 

I got to give Stink some credit, those pictures of Coach Rand have me rolling. As a loyal KFI fan, I can't wait to ask him about them.  Just a few questions and statements before the big game tonight.

1) What time are the KFI faithful rolling out tonight? Stay away from the Burg as they have fall fest. 

2) Anyone want to tailgate in the back parking lot? If so look for the Big Mobile Home with the BOOM flag flying. Picking up a 6' Blimpie Party Sub.

3) I have heard that EC is going to try and pull a "Rockin Rod" move tonight? Come out in black, but then come back out in all Red? Not a fact just a little rumor? Can DarkSide, 1 trojan confirm?

4) I saw Stink's comment about Chuck doing the game tonight. I have called Eagle 99.3 to let them know how displeased all the KFI faithful are with him when he does our games. Boycott 99.3 tonight. 

5) Just know Knights, KFI will be there and loud an proud. The only thing larger than the crowd for the Knights will be that awesome TV you put on the sidelines. 

6) To steal from Stinky - Coach Rand & Knights Forever!

Edited by KFI