Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Gibson Southern 4-1 at Heritage Hills 5-0

41 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

I'm glad to see that this conversation finally left "where to get pizza" to the fact that the biggest game in the state is being played tonight.

I work with one of Southridge's coaches....at least he knows how to smack talk.   He says earlier this week, "I'm glad we play Gibson Southern last, because we will both be undefeated."  My reply, "good luck with that."

My blood pressure is already up for tonight.  Will likely be a one score difference--I certainly don't think this one will be like last regular season game.

BREAKING NEWS - The football field was broken into last night and the sprinklers were left on all night.  What a shame. The field was looking good!  Mud Bowl will be fun to watch tonight!  GO PATRIOTS!  :classic_ninja:    (Jk folks)

Edited by HereComesTheBoom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

BREAKING NEWS - The football field was broken into last night and the sprinklers were left on all night.  What a shame. The field was looking good!  Mud Bowl will be fun to watch tonight!  GO PATRIOTS!  :classic_ninja:    (Jk folks)

If that was true I am sure coach Wilkerson would love to move the game to Gibson county considering his history against the Titans at home. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cappy said:

I know you were kidding but...

IMO a muddy field favors a passing team.  The ball wont be wet, the receivers know where they are going, and it’s harder for DL to get a take off for a pass rush.

Raining and windy would favor a running team.

Hard to keep the football dry in standing water!  🙂  Guess we'll never know.  It is 7pm yet?!?!  

Patriots have put up 350 yd rushing in 3 qtr. Wow

4qtr starting 

35-14 Patriots 

3 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Radio call says that was a blown call I’m not there to see but they are saying that the official couldn’t make up his mind for 30 seconds before finally ruling he did catch it and fumbled 

Happened on my side and close to me.. looked like right call . Several HH guys hit and last one knocked it loose

Ball game HH 49-14

GS will be like a hornets nest if we meet in sectional.

8c3028726aaa48fca419c15fee130f65.png?primaryColor=800000&secondaryColor=ffd700&width=60&height=60 GS 00c9e7079b9f494d9f40b2a4ae7899fc.png?primaryColor=ff0000&secondaryColor=0000ff&width=60&height=60HER
Number of Plays 79 54
Total Offense 403 476
Time of Possession 18:51 27:22
Rushing Attempts - Yards 34 - 196 52 - 476
Passing: Completions - Attempts 22 - 45 0 - 2
Passing Yards 207 0
Passing: Touchdowns - Interceptions 1 - 3 0 - 0
Fumbles - Lost 1 - 1 0 - 0
Turnovers 4 0
First Downs 28 19
First Downs - Rushing 14 19
First Downs - Passing 13 0
First Downs - Penalties 1 0
Third Down Conversions/Attempts 9/15 (60%) 6/11 (54.5%)
Fourth Down Conversions/Attempts 2/4 (50%) 2/3 (66.7%)
Penalties - Yards 2 - 15 2 - 15
Defensive Sacks - Yards 0 - 0 0 - 0
Punts - Average 2 - 33 2 - 4