Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC Week # 6

1 hour ago, MarshallCounty said:

I don't know if the powers that be in CMA want a conference for all sports.

Some do, some don't. We are going through a change in AD's at the moment. Hopefully this will be a point of contention. We already play most of those schools in sports anyway. 

On 9/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, Indian72 said:
Friday, Sep. 27
Bremen at Marian ©, 7 pm
Jimtown at Concord, 7 pm
Mishawaka at Central ©, 7 pm
New Prairie at Adams ©, 7:30 pm
Penn at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm
Riley at Clay ©, 7 pm
Washington at Glenn ©, 7 pm

©conference game

Marian will win easily.

I get the feeling that Concord is overrated, but not sure Jimtown can pull off the upset.

Though I wish the Cavemen could pull it out, I don't think their defense will be able to Brownlee so Elkhart will win

New Prairie will win, but am a little worried the game may be closer than people think.

Penn will keep St. Joe winless on the season

Riley will have it's way with Clay

Washington keeps that momentum going.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, CJBCavemen said:

Not sure why Mishawaka never gets any respect with the few that post  in this thread.  No one took the Cavemen against a strong NP team ( many believed MHS would be beat by 3 scores).  It was was a great game could have gone either way. Now everyone is on the EC bandwagon and predicting a EC win over the Cavemen.  Cavemen by two scores. 35 to 21.  

Not to mention Elkhart Central has played 5 really bad teams. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 5:24 PM, Indian72 said:
Friday, Sep. 27
Bremen at Marian ©, 7 pm
Jimtown at Concord, 7 pm
Mishawaka at Central ©, 7 pm
New Prairie at Adams ©, 7:30 pm
Penn at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm
Riley at Clay ©, 7 pm
Washington at Glenn ©, 7 pm

©conference game

Highlight game has to be Mishawaka at Central - both competing to win the North

NP - Adams some could say a trap game for NP - don't think the Adams D will stop the NP running game.

SJ - Penn  not the excitement in year past.  Not sure when SJ started a season 05.

Marian in contorl of the South

Mishawaka over central

NP over Adams

Penn over SJ

Marian over Bremen 

Riley over Clay

Washington over JG

concord over Jimtown 

I think the weather will impact some of these games and possibly the outcomes. I’m not sold on Elkhart Central yet but beating Mishawaka would definitely say a lot.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I’m curious to hear New Prairie opinions on sectionals 

I’d say NP and Plymouth have to be the favorites right now with CMA not far behind. I’d definitely not count St Joe out yet, they always seem to turn it around the second half of the season. If NP and Plymouth end up playing I hope it’s at NP so we don’t have to listen to their PA announcer.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Sound awfully cocky for it being only win 2!  Don’t worry, you’ll get KNOCKED back to reality next Friday!

just replying back to the "HOW". If you don't like it oh well no apologies here. We played a hell of a physical game. Ok if you say so. Another hater that can't give a young team some credit.

1 hour ago, TurfToe said:

just replying back to the "HOW". If you don't like it oh well no apologies here. We played a hell of a physical game. Ok if you say so. Another hater that can't give a young team some credit.

Didn’t Knox thump you last week 35-7?  Glenn and Washington would both finish in the bottom half of the HNAC!  Physical, ha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelCurtain88 said:

Didn’t Knox thump you last week 35-7?  Glenn and Washington would both finish in the bottom half of the HNAC!  Physical, ha!

I like it. Finally someone who gives it back a little. Maybe we can get some excitement back into this forum lol. Seems to have been pacified for quite some time. But I don't know about that.