Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC Week # 6

On 9/27/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rocket said:

I’d say NP and Plymouth have to be the favorites right now with CMA not far behind. I’d definitely not count St Joe out yet, they always seem to turn it around the second half of the season. If NP and Plymouth end up playing I hope it’s at NP so we don’t have to listen to their PA announcer.

If NP and Plymouth end up playing I hope it’s at Plymouth so our players have somewhere to go at halftime...

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 12:17 PM, Rocket said:

I’d say NP and Plymouth have to be the favorites right now with CMA not far behind. I’d definitely not count St Joe out yet, they always seem to turn it around the second half of the season. If NP and Plymouth end up playing I hope it’s at NP so we don’t have to listen to their PA announcer.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

If NP and Plymouth end up playing I hope it’s at Plymouth so our players have somewhere to go at halftime...

Absolutely love the preemptive trash-talking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve said:

We don’t mind playing there.  It’s more fun to boot you guys out at home anyway like we did each year you were in our sectional last go round. 🙂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve said:

You can have the Blue Barn that we go into at halftime, I personally am tired of breathing in the snow salt and diesel fuel fumes.

3 hours ago, NPFan said:

We don’t mind playing there.  It’s more fun to boot you guys out at home anyway like we did each year you were in our sectional last go round. 🙂

2013 was a pretty one sided affair. Now 2014 was one heck of a game played at the Rockpile coming down to a 2pt conversion that went over the Plymouth QB’s head. There is no other announcer that created such heated remarks from the NP fans then Plymouth’s. I swear he has taken classes on how to roll the “R” in Rockies. Man is a professional. RRRRRRRRockies