Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

It looks like I was justified in calling the Wolfs offense the best in the history of the WRC. They put up 50 points without their starting QB???? They put up 50 points using their 3rd (!) string QB????

For those people giving me grief for recognizing a historic offense when I see one, I accept your apology. 

Also congratulations to Coach Brian Moore on winning his 200th (!) game of his career. That man's powers are unmatched. Only Herb King comes close to the greatness of Brian Moore.

• Kill me now 1

1 hour ago, FCFAN1990 said:

Shortridge at Riverton Parke, 7:30 pm
North Vermillion at Attica ©, 7 pm
Parke Heritage at South Vermillion ©, 7 pm
Seeger at Fountain Central ©, 7 pm
South Newton at Covington, 7:30 pm

Riverton wins 21-12 

Game of week! falcons pull away in second half 38-7 or by even more, the most physical teams in the WRC  

seeger wins 35-6 

wolves win 48-14

covington wins by ????

Yes you are right, wolves were without star Logan white, backup QB Johnson didn’t practice at all last week from what I was told with a quad strain but junior jake Roberts did a nice job and got us out of their quickly. 45-0 at half but eastern green is down, way down. Wolves are also without linebackers clay barker, Nate wittenmyer, and  gentre Jeffers. Not sure how the next few weeks will go for wolves if those 4 aren’t back. Especially white. Seth bullenger is the biggest surprise for me on the ground for wolves. 

Edited by Oldbleacherfan

21 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Riverton wins 21-12 

Game of week! falcons pull away in second half 38-7 or by even more, the most physical teams in the WRC  

seeger wins 35-6 

wolves win 48-14

covington wins by ????

Yes you are right, wolves were without star Logan white, backup QB Johnson didn’t practice at all last week from what I was told with a quad strain but junior jake Roberts did a nice job and got us out of their quickly. 45-0 at half but eastern green is down, way down. Wolves are also without linebackers clay barker, Nate wittenmyer, and  gentre Jeffers. Not sure how the next few weeks will go for wolves if those 4 aren’t back. Especially white. Seth bullenger is the biggest surprise for me on the ground for wolves. 

Did the Wolfs carry Brian Moore off of the field in celebration of his 200th (!) win?

Maybe Eastern is down, but for Parke Heritage to have an offensive explosion like that with their 3rd string QB is incredible. The word Juggernaut is becoming more accurate with each passing week. Imagine Attica beating someone 50 to 0 without Josh Smith. It couldn't happen.

How the games will turn out according to Sagarin ratings:

Riverton Parke is favored by 13 points over Indy Shortridge............I think this is accurate

Attica is favored by almost 12 points over North Vermillion.............I could see this game being closer than the prediction

Parke Heritage Wolfs are favored by 29 points over South Vermillion................Wolfs will win by closer to 50 points

Seeger is favored by 26 points over Fountain Central................Seeger wins by closer to 50 points

Covington is favored by 56 points over South Newton................I think this is accurate

3 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

This weeks games.  Lets the discussions begin. 

RP 38, Blue Devils 6

NV 28, Attica 26

Wolfs 58, Mildcats 6

Pats 48, FC 0

Covington 56, SN 0

Very non-competitive week in WRC football except for the NV-Attica game.  That will be worth the price of admission.  

6 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

It looks like I was justified in calling the Wolfs offense the best in the history of the WRC. They put up 50 points without their starting QB???? They put up 50 points using their 3rd (!) string QB????

For those people giving me grief for recognizing a historic offense when I see one, I accept your apology. 

Also congratulations to Coach Brian Moore on winning his 200th (!) game of his career. That man's powers are unmatched. Only Herb King comes close to the greatness of Brian Moore.

PH may very well be a juggernaut  but Eastern Green is not an opponent that will test any good team's offense. The Thunderbirds are awful this year.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

GOOSE EGG WEEK BABY!!!

Shortridge 20, Riverton Parke 0- I wouldn't pick the Panthers to win if you paid me to after what they did to the Calicos

North Vermillion 28, Attica 0- The River Ewes get knocked the %*&# out by the Falcons

Parke Heritage 49, South Vermillion 0- The Wolfs blank the Fighting Calicos to extend their historic offensive season

Seeger 34, Fountain Central 0- Can a Patriot choke out a Pony? I think so!

Covington 48, South Newton 0- The Trojans roundhouse the Rebels in non conference play

7 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

RP 28-14

NV 42-20

PH 672-3  with JV in the second half. JUGGERNAUTS!!!

Seeger 46-0

Cov 21-14

8 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

RP over Shortridge 28-7

NV throwing the smackdown on Attica letting everyone know the Falcons arent to be messed with.. NV42-14

PH over SV by a score or 2 ...hope all players come out healthy.

Seeger over FC 21-7 FC should score at least 1 if not twice

Covington takes South Newton to the bank 42-7

Good morning to all of my haterzzz. I'm sure you've all had a nice glass of Haterade to get your morning started. Now let me offer all of you a tasty and aromatic fart sandwich to chew on:

I went to Calpreps and chose the predict a match-up function. I entered Parke Heritage and Linton to see what they said the outcome would be. Final results?

Parke Heritage Wolfs 31 Linton Miners 24

Hopefully now that I can provide evidence based on prediction formulas you people will start to believe me when I say that Parke Heritage is better than Linton. 

The Great Wall of China was originally built to keep Brian Moore out. It failed miserably. 

3 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Good morning to all of my haterzzz. I'm sure you've all had a nice glass of Haterade to get your morning started. Now let me offer all of you a tasty and aromatic fart sandwich to chew on:

I went to Calpreps and chose the predict a match-up function. I entered Parke Heritage and Linton to see what they said the outcome would be. Final results?

Hopefully now that I can provide evidence based on prediction formulas you people will start to believe me when I say that Parke Heritage is better than Linton. 

The Great Wall of China was originally built to keep Brian Moore out. It failed miserably. 

Tanka, you  must do a lot of fishing because you certainly enjoy casting the bait.

Edited by Nitschke

Shortridge

NV over Attica. NV has a definite leader on this team and he has some good NCOs keeping this TEAM going in the right direction. I haven't seen a group that works this good together. Undersized, no speed freaks. Picking fights with Giants and riding Bulls. Hearts on fire for football. It's good to be a #fightingfalcon. I swear to Donnie Baker it is.

PH

FC

Covington

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MadRu551an said:

Shortridge

NV over Attica. NV has a definite leader on this team and he has some good NCOs keeping this TEAM going in the right direction. I haven't seen a group that works this good together. Undersized, no speed freaks. Picking fights with Giants and riding Bulls. Hearts on fire for football. It's good to be a #fightingfalcon. I swear to Donnie Baker it is.

PH

FC

Covington

The Woofs might be a juggernut or whatever but the fact remains North Vermillions is the front runner as long as Crabtrees is there. And that dude with the shorts and hat. I gotta go 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Maybe if PH beats NV twice and wins sectionals then maybe everyone will buy into the ignorant stuff you put on here. As of now they’ve done nothing different from last year at this time besides last year PH lost to NC. 

1 hour ago, Footballfan said:

Maybe if PH beats NV twice and wins sectionals then maybe everyone will buy into the ignorant stuff you put on here. As of now they’ve done nothing different from last year at this time besides last year PH lost to NC. 

Linton smoked North Vermillion and Parke Heritage is better than Linton. That tells me that the Wolfs should beat North Vermillion twice and win the sectional. 

There is no theory of evolution. There's just a list of creatures that Coach Brian Moore allows to live.

52 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Linton smoked North Vermillion and Parke Heritage is better than Linton. That tells me that the Wolfs should beat North Vermillion twice and win the sectional. 

There is no theory of evolution. There's just a list of creatures that Coach Brian Moore allows to live.

PH might be better than Linton. None of us will ever know because they won’t play this year. I’m just wondering what PH has done to prove themselves. Like I said they’ve beat basically the same teams this year as they did last year and last year “the great Brian Moore” turned around and lost to Attica in sectionals a team he had already beat once. Who says that doesn’t happen again. Not to mention PH beat Attica worse last year than they did this year before they lost to them. 

52 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

PH might be better than Linton. None of us will ever know because they won’t play this year. I’m just wondering what PH has done to prove themselves. Like I said they’ve beat basically the same teams this year as they did last year and last year “the great Brian Moore” turned around and lost to Attica in sectionals a team he had already beat once. Who says that doesn’t happen again. Not to mention PH beat Attica worse last year than they did this year before they lost to them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

This just in: 

According to Calpreps, in a match-up on a neutral field, Parke Heritage beats Pioneer 34-28.

I am a PH fan but I have seen both Pioneer and PH play, there is no way PH can handle the physicality of the Panthers, and this is coming from a fan.  I don't put much stock in a website that does not see a team play in person.   It would be a very interesting question to ask the GID faithful if anyone else believes that the Wolves have a chance against the Panthers, but again since the Panthers defeated NV 60 -0 in the championship last year (the same NV team that beat PH)  they have moved up into the 2A tournament so we wont see that game either. 

9 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

I am a PH fan but I have seen both Pioneer and PH play, there is no way PH can handle the physicality of the Panthers, and this is coming from a fan.  I don't put much stock in a website that does not see a team play in person.   It would be a very interesting question to ask the GID faithful if anyone else believes that the Wolves have a chance against the Panthers, but again since the Panthers defeated NV 60 -0 in the championship last year (the same NV team that beat PH)  they have moved up into the 2A tournament so we wont see that game either. 

And NO that is not a knock to a very good NV team from last year, I am just using that as an example of how good Pioneer actually is.