Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

24 minutes ago, Nitschke said:

What does PH have coming up behind this this year's Wolfs? Asking for a friend.

Wolves return

4 starting o lineman

2 starting receivers 

Christian johnson will be the qb and I think can be pretty good. 

Defensively 

2 starting d lineman 

starting safety 

2 starting corners

2 starting linebackers 

i believe thats correct! 

From what what I read on Facebook the wolves had a jv game Monday and 2 players ended with broken legs! Never seen that happen before. Hope they recover quickly  

Friendly reminder, Falcons are still the front runner  

1. NV 

2. PH 

3. Attica 

4. SV

5. Trojans 

Instead of bickering on games that will never happen let’s have some fun 

who would you pick if you were starting a team or who do you like the most in wrc? Give your explanation and stats why if you’d like!

( let’s keep this positive for all kids and not degrade a young man if we disagree!!)

QB

RB 

WR

DB

OL

DL

LB

K/P

1. Biggest surprise half way this year? 

2. Who has best place to watch game? (Viewing or atmosphere)

3. WRC player of year at the half way mark?

something different and fun, I’ll do mine after work in AM!

Edited by Oldbleacherfan

12 hours ago, Nitschke said:

What does PH have coming up behind this this year's Wolfs? Asking for a friend.

Dark days are coming for the Wolfs. Word around the WRC is that they have low numbers in the Jr. High, and the cupboard is bare from the 8th grade on down through the youth league. I've heard it's so bad that not even Brian Moore, who is in the Hall of Fame, can fix the oncoming famine. 

In the WRC Game of Thrones, Herb King will rise to take the Throne from the Iron Wolf Brian Moore. Herb is sly like Loki, and soon it will be Loki's time to rule.

Edited by Tanka Jahari

I am back to serve you all up another piping hot fart sandwich to eat this morning. In my latest research on Calpreps game predictor, I chose a match-up between the Parke Heritage Wolfs and the perineal Class AAA power Gibson Southern Titans. 

The result of the game on a neutral field?

Parke Heritage Wolfs 35 - Gibson Southern Titans 34

You know what the WRC thread is missing? ROXFAN! 

I watched Parke Heritage play North Vermillion’s youth league teams Saturday. Neither game was competitive, but I think some of that had to do with NV having some strong classes coming through at the youth level. I think that after the Parke Heritage kids play together more, you’ll see an improvement. They are in the early stages of developing a feeder system, so it’s going to take some time getting up to speed. They’ll be fine though in time.

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Dark days are coming for the Wolfs. Word around the WRC is that they have low numbers in the Jr. High, and the cupboard is bare from the 8th grade on down through the youth league. I've heard it's so bad that not even Brian Moore, who is in the Hall of Fame, can fix the oncoming famine. 

In the WRC Game of Thrones, Herb King will rise to take the Throne from the Iron Wolf Brian Moore. Herb is sly like Loki, and soon it will be Loki's time to rule.

We’re already seeing what multiple years of low numbers can do to a normally successful program . It’s both un American and un Christian when a couple Bear Bryant wanna bees destroy a program at the junior high level and the ones in charge don’t stop it. I swear to God it is. 

Edited by Donnie Baker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

IF that is truly the case, doubt Coach Moore will be around to see that through.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mechanic24 said:

For a while parke county had no waist water regulations in the county so he may have been drinking dirty water as a kid. Just saying!

I’ve been drinking that water well over 40 years so doubt that’s it. lol. 

Nobody gonna fill out my top WRC player post? That’s last time I’m wasting 12 minutes of my 30 minute “dinner break” at work for you guys lol 

6 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

I’ve been drinking that water well over 40 years so doubt that’s it. lol. 

Nobody gonna fill out my top WRC player post? That’s last time I’m wasting 12 minutes of my 30 minute “dinner break” at work for you guys lol 

I haven't seen enough games or know enough stats to give any player a rating above any other, but I will say Logan White would be my choice for QB

10 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

We’re already seeing what multiple years of low numbers can do to a normally successful program . It’s both un American and un Christian when a couple Bear Bryant wanna bees destroy a program at the junior high level and the ones in charge don’t stop it. I swear to God it is. 

This....

• Like 1

Multiple years of low numbers will definitely hurt a program, but who is to blame for this?  In my opinion it’s number one a lack of organization at the youth level and number two a lack of leadership at the varsity level.  Take North Vermillion for example: they have a complete program from bottom to top. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, FCFAN1990 said:

This weeks games.  Lets the discussions begin. 

Shortridge at Riverton Parke, 7:30 pm
North Vermillion at Attica ©, 7 pm
Parke Heritage at South Vermillion ©, 7 pm
Seeger at Fountain Central ©, 7 pm
South Newton at Covington, 7:30 pm

RP 38, Blue Devils 6

NV 28, Attica 26

Wolfs 58, Mildcats 6

Pats 48, FC 0

Covington 56, SN 0

Very non-competitive week in WRC football except for the NV-Attica game.  That will be worth the price of admission.  

Can you say juggernaut?

https://www.tribstar.com/sports/local_high_school_sports/parke-heritage-football-enjoys-a-speedy-rise/article_55202f03-5443-54e2-a72a-d0e60acaaea5.html

Can you say juggernaut?

https://www.tribstar.com/sports/local_high_school_sports/parke-heritage-football-enjoys-a-speedy-rise/article_55202f03-5443-54e2-a72a-d0e60acaaea5.html

Thank you for linking that article wrcsage. My favorite part of it was what hall of fame coach Brian Moore tells the Wolfs. "The only team that can beat us is us". 

It feels good to know that other people are finally seeing what I've been talking about this whole time. The Parke Heritage Wolfs are the best team in the history of the WRC. Never has a collection of athletes like this played football together in the WRC, and don't get me started on the leader of the Wolfs pack, hall of famer Brian Moore.

Brian Moore has two speeds: Walk, and Kill