Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

I’ll give a better recap of our game tomorrow. Logan white had a good game 5 tds had to be close to 400 yards had 1 interception.

Bollinger had 2 td close to 100 yards 

kick offs were iffy tonight some onside some deep. Team did a good job covering the deep kicks.

Sv last there starting qb in the first half. I will misspell his name so I won’t he try. I believe he is a sophomore. Good arm and fun to watch.

PH defense looked pretty good tonight. Gave up a couple tds on mental mistakes.

this game is over time to start discussing what next week looks like. Everyone have a good weekend 

19 hours ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

I’d bet my salary tanka has no connection to PH and hasn’t been to a game. 

All this hatred because I'm willing to speak the truth about how good the Wolfs are. Tisk, tisk, tisk. I realize that life at the top can be uncomfortable when it comes to meeting expectations, but you need to embrace what everyone already knows. The Parke Heritage Wolfs are the best team in the WRC and should be playing on Thanksgiving weekend this year.

• Like 1

Mama says,

Hall of Fame Head Football Coach Brian Moore will not be at Parke Heritage in the coming years.  He is not the kind of coach who will stick around for a losing season.  He wouldn't stick around for a 6-4 season according to mama...

Sure, the Youth League Wolfs will get better as they play more, but according to mama there was a complete lack of football know-how and the Falcons dominated them on Saturday in ever facet of the game at every level.

The only positive for the Wolf program in the coming years?  After back-to-back winning seasons, with the chance for real hardware this year, the head coach pool that applies at Parke Heritage in December-February will certainly not be small.  Schelsky will certainly have a plethora of candidates to sort through!

Long story short, crap is about to hit the fan in Rockville!

Mama Says So!!

Get your popcorn ready for this upcoming Friday in Cayuga.  MUST SEE!   Last night was an odd game at Attica.  Take nothing away from Attica, but NV made a lot of mistakes that would have made the game much different.  And, with that being said, I think that is a huge positive for this week.  Seems as though each year 1 game pops up like that.  The Falcons can flush that out of their system, and still were able to escape with a victory.

PH presents challenges, no doubt.  However, the NV kids understand how to win.  PH has better athletes, but NV has better football players.  Will be an interesting week

Edited by Reb08

6 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Looks like MamaSaid is trying to stir the pot before Friday nights game. 

Well it's not hard to check Moore's tenure at other places and see he got out before things went south.  Lafayette Jeff would be the anomaly, and I heard he only left because they wouldn't put him in the HS building, and he also had a convenient opportunity to slide back into his old gig at Fountain Central.  Except he wasted no time getting out again.

The only  exception would be his 2007 season at Seeger.  Yes he went 6-4, but he had a team that easily could have went 9-3, or 10-2.  A 2 point loss to eventual State Runner Up Rockville speaks a lot about that roster!

Am I stirring the pot, probably

Is Mama telling you what;s going to happen, absolutely

Mama Says So!!

I’m not going to get caught up in the rumor  mill. We can discuss the rumors when they become facts. 

If you want to talk about x and o’s or jimmy  and joes let’s talk. 

I did hear the PH jr high beat North Putnam 54 to 0 and Attica 52 to 0. A lot of these kids have never played football since there hasn’t been a youth program. So maybe things aren’t so bad in the near future.

1 hour ago, MamaSaid said:

Well it's not hard to check Moore's tenure at other places and see he got out before things went south.  Lafayette Jeff would be the anomaly, and I heard he only left because they wouldn't put him in the HS building, and he also had a convenient opportunity to slide back into his old gig at Fountain Central.  Except he wasted no time getting out again.

The only  exception would be his 2007 season at Seeger.  Yes he went 6-4, but he had a team that easily could have went 9-3, or 10-2.  A 2 point loss to eventual State Runner Up Rockville speaks a lot about that roster!

Am I stirring the pot, probably

Is Mama telling you what;s going to happen, absolutely

Mama Says So!!

He wasn’t head coach when he came back to FC. And he didn’t beat Crabtrees Jones did. He can’t beat Crabtrees I swear to God he can’t 

2 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

He wasn’t head coach when he came back to FC. And he didn’t beat Crabtrees Jones did. He can’t beat Crabtrees I swear to God he can’t 

You are correct, but he still didn't stick around.  I was referencing getting the AD job back.

I would say Moore has his best chance this Friday.  I don't believe Moore-coached teams are as fundamentally sound as Crabtree-coached teams but Moore has incredible talent on his roster, and with White back in the starting line up they should be as dangerous as usual.  However, Crabtree has a knack for beating teams he's not supposed to.

Time will tell

Mama Says So!!

Early prediction:  Wolfs 52 NV 24.  Just too much Wolf power going on.  I have heard through the grapevine that SV did indeed call a timeout with under 5 seconds to go against the Wolfs JV just so they could score another touchdown.  I have to say, that is pretty sad for a school that is so much bigger than everyone else in the WRC.  Maybe one of these days the Mildcats won’t be quite so mild?  I don’t care what history says or what the past record is, the Wolfs will have no problem with the Falcons Friday night.

• Haha 2