Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

On 9/24/2019 at 9:36 AM, Tanka Jahari said:

Good morning to all of my haterzzz. I'm sure you've all had a nice glass of Haterade to get your morning started. Now let me offer all of you a tasty and aromatic fart sandwich to chew on:

I went to Calpreps and chose the predict a match-up function. I entered Parke Heritage and Linton to see what they said the outcome would be. Final results?

Parke Heritage Wolfs 31 Linton Miners 24

Hopefully now that I can provide evidence based on prediction formulas you people will start to believe me when I say that Parke Heritage is better than Linton. 

The Great Wall of China was originally built to keep Brian Moore out. It failed miserably. 

This aged well

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, Coach Herman Boone said:

The king will be selling tickets at the gate, and watching the Hall of fame coach on the patriots sideline next year. 

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:18 AM, Oldbleacherfan said:

I would say if dad and son want to coach together it won’t be at Seeger!

I know we aren't suppose to talk about rumors, but one of you could be a lot closer to the truth than the other is. If you were to call Moore a talent chaser (I would argue this as he is not, even though his untimely departures rule against me) , Seeger has some talented classes coming up the ranks that might help get Seeger back to being the old Seeger in the coming years. Not to take anything from Herb, I like that guy. He's a good man who develops good young men. But if Moore wanted to get the band back together with a few new members (RIP Cook, I'm sure Cronk won't leave Jeff and I've heard Beckett can't coach anymore due to health issues) at Seeger IF Herb wants to retire, I'm sure in the next 2 seasons would be the time to do it. Not saying it would happen, but with some of the back asswards operations Seeger's administration does, I could see someone trying to make it happen....

On 9/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, hick said:

This aged well

hahahahahahaahahahaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

It is fine if you can't see reality because you are wearing rose colored glasses, but the Wolfs would beat the Miners if they played. Linton has a good team, but they don't have the athletes to match up with the Wolfs. I'm not sure anyone in class A through class AAA can match up with the Wolfs athletes. If the Miners made the trip to Rockville, I would take the Wolfs by two touchdowns.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tanka Jahari said:

hahahahahahaahahahaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

It is fine if you can't see reality because you are wearing rose colored glasses, but the Wolfs would beat the Miners if they played. Linton has a good team, but they don't have the athletes to match up with the Wolfs. I'm not sure anyone in class A through class AAA can match up with the Wolfs athletes. If the Miners made the trip to Rockville, I would take the Wolfs by two touchdowns.

It's good to see the Turkey Run/Rockville Co-op has found a few athletes. After watching their basketball team last November in the Linton Shootout, I assumed there wasn't an athlete in that entire school.  My goodness that team was bad; unathletic, either fat or skinny and nothing inbetween. I want to eat later today, so enough about PH basketball.

Sagarin has the Co-Op just outside the top 30 if you combine 1A-3A, roughly 45 point underdogs to 3A leader Chatard. 

It's always great to see when fans stay humble and see things realistically. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hick said:

It's good to see the Turkey Run/Rockville Co-op has found a few athletes. After watching their basketball team last November in the Linton Shootout, I assumed there wasn't an athlete in that entire school.  My goodness that team was bad; unathletic, either fat or skinny and nothing inbetween. I want to eat later today, so enough about PH basketball.

Sagarin has the Co-Op just outside the top 30 if you combine 1A-3A, roughly 45 point underdogs to 3A leader Chatard. 

It's always great to see when fans stay humble and see things realistically. 

What does basketball, the silly little game of sissies have to do with the Wolfs football team?  They are a juggernaut offense that has been lighting up scoreboards in west central Indiana like Clark Griswald on Xmas eve.

My only goal for this week is there’s no belittling coaches, kids, or programs. No rumors or bs. 

2 great teams are going to battle Friday for the conference championship. 

2 great coaches. 

2 groups of great young men. 

Going to be a heck of a night in Cayuga. 

If wolves can stop the run, wolves 35 falcons 21.