Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC week 6

Blackford @ MG

Eastbrook @ Frankton

Elwood @ Alex

Ole Miss @ OH

Not a single close game this week, gonna be tough to decide on *game of the week* that's for sure.  Although, if I were Eastbrook I'd be very worried about facing my Eagles coming off of their first win!  I think Frankton keeps it a close game................................ for the first 3 minutes.  : )

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, franktonite said:

Blackford @ MG

Eastbrook @ Frankton

Elwood @ Alex

Ole Miss @ OH

Not a single close game this week, gonna be tough to decide on *game of the week* that's for sure.  Although, if I were Eastbrook I'd be very worried about facing my Eagles coming off of their first win!  I think Frankton keeps it a close game................................ for the first 3 minutes.  : )

Ya i agree with you. I dont see anything this weekend!

2 hours ago, captainobvious said:

MISISSINEWA - This will be the closest game of the week.  Oak Hill is better than some would think.  I’d like to see them with a healthy QB.

What are are you using to determine this? I'd think Blackford and MG will be closer, but Ole Miss v OH may be the obvious choice. 

Oak hill only scored 1 less point against Eastbrook and only gave up 17 more points... So, I say Ole Miss wins by 18 points! 

MG lost to Alex by 20 and Blackford lost to Alex by 5. Gimme Blackford by 15! 

Alex and Eastbrook win by 35 and 77 respectively. 

1 hour ago, 99RiverRat99 said:

What are are you using to determine this? I'd think Blackford and MG will be closer, but Ole Miss v OH may be the obvious choice. 

Oak hill only scored 1 less point against Eastbrook and only gave up 17 more points... So, I say Ole Miss wins by 18 points! 

MG lost to Alex by 20 and Blackford lost to Alex by 5. Gimme Blackford by 15! 

Alex and Eastbrook win by 35 and 77 respectively. 

I just think that the Ole Miss game will have the smallest margin of victory.  Don’t worry, the Indians will still pull out the W.

6 hours ago, franktonite said:

Blackford @ MG

Eastbrook @ Frankton

Elwood @ Alex

Ole Miss @ OH

Blackford by a lot

Eastbrook by more

Alex will have to gameplan to win by a lesser margin than the above so they can still play JV on Monday

Mississinewa is simply in coast mode until sectional...no need to do anything they don't want on film.

Speaking of film....how do CIC schools handle it?  Do they choose what they send or can opponents request specific games?  Or is it simply agreed upon to send the last 2-3 games?  

48 minutes ago, panther10 said:

Just to start some conversation, who will be the biggest threat to Eastbrook the rest of the regular season? Alexandria, because the way they can throw the ball? or Blackford, by eating up clock and keeping the ball away from Eastbrook?

Boy I am not sure! I think both Alexandria and Blackford will have to play perfect for 4 quarters and have Eastbrook make a couple mistakes to get a win.

18 minutes ago, GV5 said:

Boy I am not sure! I think both Alexandria and Blackford will have to play perfect for 4 quarters and have Eastbrook make a couple mistakes to get a win.

Yeah, I agree. Ole Miss and to Eastbrook run the regular season table. I think Alex will have more success than Blackford against both teams. Both Alex and Blackford will struggle on defense, but I think Alex will be able to put more points on the board. 

Looking way ahead.... 

Ole Miss has Marion and Delta in their sectional and Eastbrook has a pretty solid and improved Eastern team in their sectional. 

Blackford @ MG

Eastbrook @ Frankton

Elwood @ Alex

Ole Miss @ OH

Let's be honest, none of these games will be close.  I think Oak Hill will show the most fight because they have a coaching staff that sets that expectation.  My question is how many of the other 3 will go down swinging and how many of them will have "Pride" injuries hanging out on the sideline eating Dippin Dots?  Come on Under Dogs let's see some hay makers!!!!  Let's see if the CIC can avoid the Mercy Rule in all 4 games.  Even this Bitter Ole Gym Teacher has hope.

AHHHHH Screw it,  NO I DON'T!

• Like 2