Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIDWEST CONFERENCE SELECTION W6

I always am looking for good coverage in this conference. Whether it is a podcast or a station I like to listen to all the surrounding areas. NORTH NEWTON has a new podcast with highlights and more. If you are a fan this may be a good notice of interest. They interview players and coaches up there in NEWTON COUNTY. 

I love seeing a community buying in puts a smile on my face.

If you know of anything else in surrounding areas that provide coverage week to week Post it please I want to hear them all.

Edited by TheWaterBoii

29 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

Regardless, this is T-C's 2nd game they will travel to that's over 140 miles one way as well as their 2nd Saturday game.

Do I think its far? Yes!!

Do I think Its to far? No!!

It builds character for these young men. At least they aren't taking weeks off! Playing on Saturdays is a funky thing not gonna lie. Communities tend to travel light, which doesn't make the atmosphere ideal! 

Manning a field is a special thing. Its all about PRIDE, INTEGRITY, and DEDICATION. The first season you have a week off is the start of a domino effect. Then eventually somewhere down the road you have two weeks off.

Next thing you know your kid is playing soccer.

3 hours ago, TheWaterBoii said:

Do I think its far? Yes!!

Do I think Its to far? No!!

It builds character for these young men. At least they aren't taking weeks off! Playing on Saturdays is a funky thing not gonna lie. Communities tend to travel light, which doesn't make the atmosphere ideal! 

Manning a field is a special thing. Its all about PRIDE, INTEGRITY, and DEDICATION. The first season you have a week off is the start of a domino effect. Then eventually somewhere down the road you have two weeks off.

Next thing you know your kid is playing soccer.

Have them play in the hood: will build LOTS of character...